Meeting The Twins (chapter 5)

I was in the car with Blake to my right and Seth to my left. Anthony was driving and Cynthia was in the passenger seat talking nonstop. She was talking about how the twins can't wait to meet me, that she will have a girl to go shopping with that isn't a little child, and how she's going to have another women in the house to help pick up after the twins and the other 3 kids. Making Anthony pout saying I'm not a kid, while both of the boys next to my wined about 'not being kids and that she is picking favorites'. I was leaning on Blake when it started to become hard to keep my eyes open. The last thing I herd was whispered "sweet dreams Rain" and then I went into darkness.

-1 Hour later-

I could feel my feet swinging back and forth from moving around. I could hear a heartbeat and heat under my knees and around my back. I slowly opened my eyes to see Blake's face fanning above looking ahead of us. When he looked down at he smiled and said

"Are you ready to meet the twins?"

"Yes, put me down please." As he put me down I stumbled and almost fell when to arms wrapped around me preventing me from falling. I looked back and saw Blake shaking his head at me.

"What's up with you falling all the time!"he said while chucking at me

"Shut up. I don't..." I was cut of by tiny voices giggling behind me as I turned around two little kids that look exactly like the ones in the picture Blake showed me were staring at me with big eyes. Was something wrong? Did I do something?

" Lila, she is vewy vewy pwetty" the little boy said in a loud whisper to the girl who shook her head yes. My cheeks felt warms I'm assuming I'm blushing right now.

"Look Ryan, her cheeks are red." The both started giggling while I hid my cheeks behind my hands. Blake stepped around me a started towards the little ones.

"Well aren't you going to give your big brother a hug?" He asked

" Blakey " they both screamed while running into his arms. As he picked them up he set them on his hips and turned to me. He started to walk towards me with Ryan and Lila hiding their faces in his neck.

"Their pretty shy. At first anyways, give them an hour or two and they will be more open." Blake said to me

"Well, Hello Ryan and Lila. Im Rain but you can call me Ray" I said to them. As i talked they just stared at me and they both whacked Blake on the back of his head causing him to groan in pain. After he set them down, they ran over to me and garbed my hands pulling me down the hallway screaming all the things we could do.

1. Play Hide and Seek
2.Dance
3. Movies and etc.

"I like the idea of a movie" I told them. While I giggled at how 'shy' they were acting. With that said they turned around and yanked me back down the hall and of course I didn't see the person in the middle of the hallway. As the kids went around the person both still holding my hands I ended up being rammed into the person making us both fall to the ground. I was face to chest not knowing who it was but as soon as I looked up I saw a pair of blueish gray eyes, and the only person I know with that color display is the one and only Blake.

"Like I said before whats up with you falling all the time?" he chuckled as me face became redder by the minute. I tried getting up but once i was up I felt small hands push me forward making me land into Blake's arms as he sat up I saw i was now straddling him with my hands on his shoulders. I looked up at him to see him smirking back at me.

"I see your falling for me?" he said

"NOOOOO They pushed me that time." I said pointing at the guilty looking kids with their hands over each others mouth trying to stop the giggles from escaping. Blake peered over my shoulder and saw the guilty people making him laugh while he was picking both of us up off the floor.

"So where were you three headed?"

"MOVIES" the twins screamed running towards a room down the hall. Just as they disappeared i noticed that Blake's arms were still wrapped around my waist. I think he did too because his arms were removed and he was in front of me. Holding his hand out to me with a kind smile i accepted his outstretched hand. As we followed after were the twins went I couldn't help my self think that maybe I kind of liked Blake, but thats impossible. Even if I had feelings for him why would he like me?

Life just got harder. GREAT