12

FLASHBACK

"Rosie posie, why you're sad?" Jendeukie asked as she hangs her hand on Rosé's shoulder.

"They said they already found someone I will marry." as she pouted.

"Who? Your parents. I mean they directly told you about that?." Pranpriya said a bit confused.

"Wow! Don't get me wrong but you can seldomly talk to them. But not this time because they already set you up for marriage." she added which strongly agreed by Sooya and Jendeukie.

"So what do you want? We are willing to help." Sooya's encouraged.

With this, her spirit lights up and said. "I know you will all be there for me. Thank you so much and I love you guys."

...

The following weeks.

"Are you all prepared cause if we do this there is no turning back." Sooya speaks as she hands them papers.

Rosé nods and breathes heavily and says. "Yes."

"Count me in." Jendeukie butt in.

Then, "count me two." answered by Pranpriya.

Lastly, Sooya jumped into them and shouted. "Count me four." so all of them though nervous they are excited for freedom that awaits them.

...

"Guys, are you sure? Cause we will go from nothing?" her last words.

"As long as we are four and complete. I think we can make it." their assurance.

Her friends don't want to take the negativity and wanted to pursue it.

"Girls let's start to get used to call our names differently." The eldest suggested.

...

The time is ticking but they set their hearts out, good or bad they are ready to go.

"FREEDOM!!!" they all screamed on the rooftop of the school.

...

They changed their clothes immediately and run to escape from their bodyguards.

"I hope we can outwit them" their hopeful spirit as they hide themselves.

...

At the airport.

"Wuah! Why are you crying?" Pranpriya asks while crying too.

"I can't imagine myself doing this to my parents." as Rosé wailed loudly.

Then they gathered around to hug her as they themselves also crying.

...

Sooya wiped off her tears as well as the others.

"We need to go now or else." she said.

"Oh my gosh! Can't imagine." as Jendeukie creeps out with her thoughts.

So they almost jump to their feet as they heard their flight is ready to go.

...

Such a relief when the airplane started to flew.

"I smell freedom." Rosé said that made everyone laugh non stop.

(Though they knew that their families are in chaos to look for them.)

...

As they land their feet from the country they didn't know much, chills felt by them.

They continuously called themselves by their new names.

"Rosé"

"Lisa"

"Jennie"

"Jisoo"

and so on.

...

They don't know what to do next but they just go on with the flow.

...

"Ouch!" as Rosé landed from her butt.

The boy helped her to stand up and asked for an apology but left her immediately after.

And when she was about to demand from him, she stopped when her friends called her.

"Let's go!" They said.

Thus, she went with them but intrigued on the boy's face and wondering why is he in a hurry.

...

"Where are you?" a woman speaks over the phone.

"I am almost there mommy." he quickly said.

"We're in the hospital." she said again.

Sad formed on his face so as much as he wants ensure her condition he did not and left.

END OF FLASHBACK

Rewrite the stars

...

Khalid - young, dumb and broke