22

Meanwhile at Mr. Park's office.

"Mr. Park that's too much." Taehyung who can't take the suffering of his love.

Mr. Park on the other hand did not say a word.

Then he continue and said. "Mr. Park, I can't bare to see Rosé like that."

That caught Mr. Park's attention.

"Then what makes you think you can change my mind?" he said while looking straight to him.

"You see she loves me as a friend and not beyond that. She cannot offer me the love she has for Jungkook." he said.

...

Mr. Park leans forward and rest his arm on the table.

"You didn't tell my daughter that you followed her and all along you are there to protect her, don't you?" as he smirks.

Then he added. "Because of that you gain my respect."

"Let's see cause I can't promise you that after our conversation I will stop punishing my daughter."

...

The following day, all of their friends continue to be hopeful that soon the suffering will end.

...

"There's nothing we can do anymore but to wait for Tae." Jennie said over the phone.

"Cause until now we are not allow to come over to see Rosé." reasoned by Lisa

But being worried also Jisoo asked about Jungkook. "Is he okay?"

"No he's not. He is always drunk and started to act worthless." answered by Jin

"We just hope Rosé can go home now."
replied by Jimin.

But quickly Namjoon told them. "We need to go he is here." in subtle way.

"Noted." then ended the call.

...

"Hyung!" he called.

"Let's drink." as he cheerfully tried to persuade them.

"But you are always drunk. Aren't you tired of it? And your body is just starting to heal." worried by Hoseok.

However, that day they cannot stop him from drinking.

...

At that moment, Jungkook felt a sting on his heart that is unbearable so he cried loudly while holding his chest.

Panic Yoongi asked him if he is okay.

Good thing his hyungs are there to help him.

...

Meanwhile, same day Mr. Park decided to give Rosé the last punishment.

And with little strength she stands up and face her father.

"Told you he is not the right man. Like father like son. Both are not loyal." as he hands pictures to her.

...

With feeble hands as she tries to hold them steadily.

Flows of water started to cover her face.

"It can't be." then she lost her consciousness.

Taehyung whose always there saw and carry her immediately to check up on her.

...

As Rosé opens her eyes, she cannot believe that she is seeing a bright light .

"Where am I?"

"Shh...You are in your room. You can rest now." as Tae helps her from laying.

"I will tell you something but for now you need to gain your strength." as he caress her hair.

Rosé just nods while containing herself not to cry.

...

With suprised later that day, Rosé cries as she sees her best friends.

"We are so proud of you." as they hugged her one by one.

"Yes that is true." agreed by Taehyung.

Then he added as he walks to stand beside her. "Your father allows you now to be free."

But Rosé can't enjoy fully her freedom because it is still vivid for her the image she saw in the pictures.

Which concerned them .

"Aren't you happy?" They asked

Then she started to burst from crying.

"How can he be happy without me?" she answered.

"Rosé" they said for they did not know yet what happened.

Sadness echoes inside the room.

So they stayed until she fell asleep.

...

Hence, Taehyung explained to them about the picture that Mr. Park had showed her.

He is so pissed with Jungkook so he said. "He has no idea of what she did for her while he is enjoying with other girls. I want to punch him hard."

The girls did say nothing for they also feel the same thing with him.