Admirer?

Kyoko got off the bus and waved goodbye to Aoi as they parted ways. Kyoko walked to the entrance and heard a voice behind her "Kyoko I need to discuss something with you." It was Celeste.
Kyoko turned around and walked towards Celeste. "What do you need? I'm kinda in a hurry." Celeste just smiled and said "You have a secret admirer. Hehe~ but I shall not tell, remember, secret!"
Kyoko looked...not surprised? She seemed emotionless. Celestia quickly frowned "How are you not shocked? I just told you someone was secretly admiring you and you dont react with emotion OR words?" Celestia then hopped off.
Kyoko wondered inside, "Someone likes me? Who could it be?"
______________________________________

While Kyoko was at her locker she heard another voice, "Kyoko!!!" It was a high pitched Male voice. Ah, Makoto. Kyoko excitedly turned around and saw his happy, cute face! ♡ "Let's get to class! Its late" Kyoko of course, obliged. They walked down the stairs when, oops! Kyoko was too busy staring at Makoto she fell down the stairs! Silly her! Puhuhu!~ (I swear I'm not monokuma shghgshsh-) Makoto was there to catch her with his luckiness, but ended in a awkward position...

 They walked down the stairs when, oops! Kyoko was too busy staring at Makoto she fell down the stairs! Silly her! Puhuhu!~ (I swear I'm not monokuma shghgshsh-) Makoto was there to catch her with his luckiness, but ended in a awkward position

Kyoko grabbed onto Makotos legs to stop from falling onto him, but the pose looked

Kyoko grabbed onto Makotos legs to stop from falling onto him, but the pose looked...yeah- (Credit when credit is due: I'll find the artist soon) Makoto blushed like crazy.  Then she realized where she was. She apologized profousley and ran to class embarrassed.
She sat next to her partner, Celestia. Celeste stared a lot at Kyoko. Kyoko didnt mind as she got those same looks from random men on the street. She knew it wasnt right, but she was raised to believe "boys will be boys". Celeste couldnt stop looking at her. What was she doing? Celeste then spoke out "You have very pretty eyes kirigiri-san" kyoko just thanked her. That was strange.

Celeste's POV:
Kirigiri-san was so pretty...how could she not notice already? I'm her admirer. Shes a smart detective, she'll figure it out.
How could she to after such a worthless, talentless person like Makoto?
She needs someone better.
(PSA: I'm not trying to make celestia look like a evil queen, she already did that to herself)

Authors note: ACK! I'm sorry if this isnt good, this is my first time writing a fanfiction! 😿💅🏼