The Warriors Of Kyoshi

It had been a few hours since the group left the Southern Air Temple, and it was now morning. Everyone had taken turns staying awake to steer Appa; all except Auretta. The group had all agreed to let the girl sleep, seeing as she climbed a mountain within the span of a few days, and she was injured.

Aang was currently steering Appa, Katara was sewing Sokka's pants, Sokka was looking over a map, and Auretta was still sleeping curled up with Momo sleeping atop her head. "You have no idea where you're going, do you?" Sokka asked Aang as he looked up from the map.

"Well... I know it's near water!" Aang shrugged. The problem with that was- they were completely surrounded by water, as far as the eye could see.

Sokka deadpanned. "I guess we're getting close then." He replied sarcastically.

Just then, Auretta started to wake up. She sat up and rubbed her eyes before stretching and yawning. "Oh, you're finally awake?" Sokka rolled his eyes chuckling.

"Where are we?" Auretta mumbled, still half asleep.

"I don't know, ask your brother." He replied, going back to looking at his map.

The brunette looked over to stick her tongue out at him, only to see he wasn't wearing any pants. She jumped so hard, she almost fell off of Appa. "Ohmyturtleduck you're not wearing any pants!" She screeched.

"Morning, Retta!" Aang chirped.

Auretta turned and smiled sweetly at her brother. "Good morning, Aang, Katara." She then turned back to the boy with no pants. "Why aren't you wearing pants?!"

Sokka rolled his eyes. "They had a hole in them. Katara's sewing them for me."

Auretta sighed in relief. "Phew! There were way too many boys from the temple who would just run around with no pants on during the winter as a game to see who could last the longest. They never lasted more than five minutes though because The Council Of Elders would ask me to round them up." She shuttered at the thought. "It still haunts me to this day."

While Auretta was telling that horrific story, Aang had been trying to show Katara an airbending trick, but she wasn't looking. When she finally did however, he wasn't doing it anymore. "Stop bugging her, Airhead. You need to give girls space when they do their sewing." Sokka waved him off.

Katara paused in her sewing.

'This isn't gonna end well...' Auretta watched in anticipation for the scene to unfold.

"What does me being a girl have to do with sewing?"

Sokka leaned back in his seat. "Simple! Girls are better at fixing pants than guys, and guys are better at hunting, fighting, stuff like that. It's just the natural order of things." He shrugged.

Katara smirked. "All done with your pants! And look at what a great job I did!" She threw the pants, which still had a gaping hole in them, at her brother.

The pants landed on his face. "Wait, I-I was just kidding! I can't wear these! Katara please!"

"Relax, Sokka! Where we're going, you won't need any pants!" Aang exclaimed as he pulled Appa's reigns to bring him down.

"Where exactly are you taking us to, Aang?" Auretta quirked her brow, worried for what her brother was planning.

"Relax! I wanted to stop at this Island so Appa can rest a bit, and you can clean your wounds! I saw that your had some rocks and dirt stuck in the deeper ones." Aang replied with a smile.

Auretta smiled back. She was so used to looking out for him, she was surprised the roles were switched at the moment. For the both of them, it felt like it's only been a few days since they last saw each other, but it feels like Aang had already grown since the last time she saw him. "Thank you, Aang. Now that you mention it, the rocks are starting to hurt more. Guess the adrenaline from trying to find you has worn off!" She laughed heartily, but the others looked on at her with worry.