Beads

October 31, 1978, New Orleans Louisiana – The Dungeon

 Freddie laughed rather preciously before allowing himself to be shoved up against the dingy, black wall in the back hallway.  Smoke hung in the air so heavily it almost created a thick haze, the light was quite dim and tainted with hues of red and amber. The constant clang and clatter of empty bottles and glasses caused a commotion at the bar. Freddie exhaled as soft, tender lips caressed his; moving over to his chin, his neck and further down his chest. He moaned a little at the feeling of a hand between his crotch. He smelled of alcohol and the back hallway seemed so far removed that no one would have any idea what was transpiring back here.

 “Not so fast darling, let me taste those lips some more.” Freddie said, leaving the young man’s hand on his crotch and feeling a tongue work it’s way into his mouth. The man rubbed on Freddie more as their lips were locked in a heated battle. Not even Freddie could fight this much longer, shoving his new-found toy down to his waist. Freddie sighed as the young man below him unbuttoned Freddie’s trousers. “Say love, is your cock as big as mine?” he asked, a horribly sly grin on his face as his pants were slid down his thighs.

 “Cock-a-doodle-doo…” was what he mumbled before shoving the length of Freddie into his mouth.

 “Mmm…I think….you owe me….some beads.” Freddie said, sighing and letting his head hit the wall in a thump. “Fuck….” He mumbled. Though he looked young, the man was experienced and Freddie hadn’t yet gotten his name. Freddie squirmed as his lover sucked on him faster.

 “Shit….shit! You’re gonna’ have to have to slow that down, you little slut.” Freddie panted at him, giving him a wink. “What’s your name?”

 The young man wiped the back of his hand and stood up. “Mark.” He answered before kissing Freddie again.

 “Mark, huh? Well, now that’s boring! I’m going to call you Lacey! Tell me Lacey, have you ever been spanked for being naughty?” Freddie asked, giving Mark’s arse a squeeze. Mark gritted his teeth at Freddie.

 “Naughty’s in my name.” he smiled at Freddie before kissing him again. Freddie smiled all over.

 “Oh! Naughty Lacey!” Freddie giggled like a school-boy falling in love for the first time. Mark placed a strand of beads around Freddie’s neck.

 “Fuck me in the last bathroom stall? There’s a handlebar in there…you know…to get naughty with. ” He said to Freddie. It plastered a grin right across Freddie’s face.

 “Good, you can hold on tightly because you’ll need it, love. Come on, Lacey.” Freddie paused and downed the remainder of the vodka in his glass before pulling up his pants. “Come earn your beads, darling!”

 The Dungeon was a dark, dimly lit club in New Orleans that very much resembled….well, a dungeon. Halloween at The Dungeon looked about like it did any other night, characters moving about the room of whom you weren’t quite certain if they were male or female, chains hanging from the walls and the occasional beer bottle missing the trash can and instead ending up in a puddle of glass and muck. The ambience within itself was rather ghostly tonight, faux cobwebs dotting the ceiling and the essence of a fog machine looming in the air. The air smelled of cinnamon and staleness. “You’ve got quite a few beads there.” A woman who was leaving very little to the imagination said to John. It immediately caused him to sit his drink aside. He smiled stupidly at her and the sequin top of her bikini fell to the floor before he could even say a word. “I think you owe me some beads…and maybe a drink.” She said, climbing onto his lap and waiting for a very speechless John to place a strand of beads around her neck.  Still having, not said a word, John pulled the beads off his neck and adorned her with them.