Duas for thanking Allah

Alhamdulillahi rabbil aalamiin

“[All] praise and thanks are to Allah, Lord of the worlds”
T

he Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, ‘Cleanliness is the part of the faith. The phrase al-hamdulillah (‘All praises and thanks are to Allah ‘) fills the scale. The phrases sub-haanallaah and al-hamdullilah fill together the space between the heavens and earth. Prayer is a light. Charity is a proof. Patience is a brightness. The Qur’an is either an argument for you or against you. And everyone goes out in the morning and sells himself either freeing or destroying himself.” (Recorded in Muslim 223, Tirmidhi 3517)

Quran 39:66 (Az-Zumar)

“Balil-laha fa’bod wakum minash-shakireen”

“Worship [only] Allah and be among the grateful”

 Rabbi awzi’nee an ashkura ni’mataka allatee an’amta ‘alayya wa’ala walidayya waan a’mala salihan tardahu waaslih lee fee thurriyyatee innee tubtu ilayka wainnee mina almuslimeena

“My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to wo4rk righteousness of which You will approve and make righteous for me my offspring. Indeed, I have repented to You, and indeed, I am of the Muslims.”

Al-Naml: 19

Quran 45:36-37 (Al Jathiyah)

Falillahil hamdu rabbis samawati warabb’il ardi rabbil ‘alameenWalahol kibria’o fis samawati walard wahowal azizul hakeem.”

“Then, to Allah belongs [all] praise – Lord of the heavens and Lord of the earth, Lord of the worlds! And to Him belongs [all] the greatness within the heavens and the earth, and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise!”

Quran 28:70 (Al Qasas)

Wahowallaho lailahaillahu. Lahol hamdo fil oola walakhirah. Walahol hukmu wa’ilayhi turja’oon.”

“And He is Allah, there is no god but He. To Him be praise, at the first and at the last. For Him is the command, and to Him shall you be brought back.”

Qur'an  7:43 (Al A’raf)

Alhamdu lillahil lathi hadana lihatha wama kunna linahtadiya laola an hadanallah. Laqad jaa’at rusulu rabbinaa bil haqq”

 “Praise to Allah, who has guided us to this; and we would never have been guided if Allah had not guided us. Certainly the messengers of our Lord had come with the truth”

Allaahumma ma asbaha bi min ni’matin aw bi’ahadin min khalqika faminka wahdaka. Laa shareeka laka. Falakal hamdu walakash shukr.

“Oh Allah! Whatever blessings I or any of Your creatures rose up with, is only from You. You have no partner, so all grace and thanks are due to You. "

Dua from a Slave of Allah Praising Him

Abdullah ibn Umar reported that the Prophet tell them;

“Once a certain slave of Allah recite the dua “Yaa rabbi lakal hamdu kama yanbaghi lijalaali wajhika wa’azeem sultanik. (Oh my Lord! All grace is due to You, which is befitting to Your glorious presence and Your great sovereignty). The angel did not know how to write it down and The Angels were uncertain and did not know how to write down [the reward of this]. They ascended to the sky and said, ‘ O our Rabb, Your slave has uttered such a statement we are unsure how to write down [the reward]. Allah then said – and He knows best what His slave said -, ‘What did my slave say’? The Angels reply, ‘He said  ‘Ya Rabbi, Lakal hamdu kama yambaghi li jalali wajhika wa li ‘azimi sultanika’. Then Allah Ta’ala then said, ‘Write it down according my servant has uttered it until he meets Me and I shall reward him for it”

Dua for thanking Allah after waking up from sleep.

Alhamdulilahilladee ahyaana ba’da maa amaatanaa wa ilaihin nushoor”

“Praise be to Allah who raised me after He has took out my soul, and only to him the resurrection of beings” (Bukhari and Muslim)
Dua for gratitude , when putting on new clothes .

“Alhamdulillahil ladee kasaanee hadath thauba wa razaqaneehi min ghiri haulin minneewalaa quwwahh”

“Praise be to Allah who has given me this clothes and made it as rizq (sustenance) without power and strength from me” (Abuu Dawood)

Dua of gratitude after a meal

Alhamdulillahilladii ath’amanee hadaz za’aamawa razqaniihi min ghairi haulinn minnee wa laa quwwatin”

“Praise be to Allah who has given me this food and made it as rizq (sustenance) without power and strength from me” (Abu Dawood)

Dua to recite when hearing good news

Alhamdulillahilladee bini’matihi tatimmus saalihaatu”

“Praise be to Allah, where with all of the blessing of goodness to be perfect” (HR Ibnu Majah)

Say Alhamdulilah one more time ♥
Always one more time ♥

Jazaak'Allahu khairan
FiiAmaaniLah😃