CHAPTER 14

CHRISTIAN

Alexander pulled into the parking lot and immediately cut the ignition. He turned and smirked after seeing that my trousers were already discarded. 
He reached for his zipper, gaze hot on me. 

Sitting butt naked in the back seat of the car, and shamelessly stroking my c*ck with my lover greedily licking his lips, somehow felt normal. I watched intently as he grabbed his c*ck and started stroking, picking up his pace. His grunts fueled my anticipation as a familiar warmth pooled at my balls, ready to burst any moment. 

“ Wait for me,” it was a softly spoken command and I stilled my movements for a while and spread my thighs exposing my hole to his hungry eyes. Alex grunted, squeezing his shaft as his breathing labored. I could tell he was right there with me. I resumed my stroking, covering the tip carefully to avoid staining his grand leather seats.

As if on cue, Alex did the same, eyeing me seductively. “ Let it go, babe" And I did, I squirmed on the seat as my body shook, helpless moans tearing off my chest. I zeroed my stare on Alex, whose hand moved expertly over his c*ck, as he shot loads of cum with a euphoric daze on his face. 

“ Fuck! " He groaned letting out a deep breath, I couldn't help but laugh, and he joined in. 

I slumped back on the seat and Alex retrieved some wet tissues, cleaned himself and did the same for me. I couldn't believe that had just happened to me. I hadn't had the pleasure of exploring such intense and exhilarating heights before, despite having had a few lovers before. 

It's moments like this when I want to shove my finger too deep in my ex's ass for not getting me to this level of madness. I had never thought sex could be addicting until I met this sex god, and I swear every experience with him is mind blowing. 

****

Alex raised his leg over the center console and passed to the back seat and took my limp di*k in his hands, stroked it, and surprisingly the damn c*ck sprang to life. “ Alex…” I whined when he spit on my c*ck, wetting it to aid his strokes. I was a panting mess under his expert hands. It didn't take long for him to wrap his delicious mouth on me, and I let my eyes shut as I savored the sweet sensations of his mouth. My hands automatically tangled in his hair as his head bobbed up and down my length. 

I didn't stand a chance, not when his free hand massaged and played with my balls and his mouth doing those naughty things to my c*ck. I erupted in his mouth, and he readily swallowed everything. 

I couldn't utter coherent sentences to save my life after he got off my di*k, I am tempted to think he sucked my brain off.

Before I could recover, Alex carelessly pulled up my pants, swept me in his arms, and used the private elevator to his suite, where he threw me on the soft cold sheets.

I didn't have any strength left in me, so I lay there helpless as he stripped his clothes, giving me a well-deserved show. When he was done, he grabbed my legs, pulled out my shoes before he proceeded to strip me naked. 

His mouth roamed all over my body, dropping kisses as he desired, leaving a trail of hickeys on my soft skin. I attempted to pull him closer, but Alex grabbed my hands and pinned them, rendering me immobile as he continued devouring my already sensitive body, and it wasn't a surprise when my c*ck started hardening again. “Mmh…” I whimpered when his mouth lingered on my hard nipple, sucking on it. 

To my dismay, he pulled back and towered over my naked frame, staring giving a once-over possessively. 

“ Chris…” he breathed when I closed my eyes, forcing me to open them and hold his gaze. “ Do you want this?” 

I gave an incredulous look, wondering why he thought otherwise. Isn't it obvious I want to be pounded? I spread my thighs wider, willing him to fill me up already. “ What are you waiting for?” That seemed to rile him up as he flipped me over and pushed me softly on the mattress, spread my butt cheeks, and ate the shit out of my ass. I shamelessly wiggled my ass making him chuckle delightfully as his fingers sought my channel lubing me perfectly before he pushed his huge c*ck and buried himself deep, growling breathlessly. “ Feels good… so good…” he whispered as he proceeded to fuck me thoroughly. 

The kind of pleasure I was experiencing was immeasurable. Alex looked wild riding me like an untamed horse, completely owning my body. The guy has stamina like none I have ever had or met. He kept going at it, hitting my prostate every time, and the kind of attention he was paying to my body was completely overwhelming. True to his word, he ruined me for anyone else. My ass, more specifically. I don't think any other man could explore my body to such lengths, Alex was simply incredible. 

After exhausting me completely, he ran a hot bath for us, where we relaxed with my back on his front. After some time, he drained the tub, for I couldn't keep my eyes open. After drying me up, Alex carried me to the bed, where he cuddled me the whole night.

When I woke up the next morning, it was to find a showered Alex massaging my shoulders tenderly. I must admit that gesture went straight to my heart. As everything else has been for a while now. I took a quick shower, after which we had a simple breakfast and left for work. I took the passenger seat and throughout the drive, I kept stealing glances, falling harder for the devil. One thing for sure is, without my knowledge, Alex has managed to engrave himself in my heart. He doesn't have a fucking clue about it, but I am sure my heart will never belong to anyone else. 

Does he feel the same? I can't help but wonder. He loves all the naughty stuff we do, for he initiates it most of the time, but not once has he tried to define who we are to each other. Going with the flow sounds nice in my head, until that flow leads to a broken heart. Possibly mine.