🖇 Chapter 12 ( lake day )

Isabella's POV

It was the next day and finally a stress free day. No school, dad wasn't here and it was a genuinely exciting day that we'd all spend together and just have fun.

I woke up and ale was downstairs preparing breakfast and sure enough he was already dressed, he was always an early bird so he usually woke me up for school and stuff like that.

I took a shower, packed my stuff for the night and wore this bikini.

And one of ale's big shirts over it.

We both had our breakfast and this time Mattia came to pick us up, he gave me a small peck as I got into the drivers seat and he seemed really excited for today which was the cutest.

When we arrived at the lake everyone was already there, we all said hi and we all took off our cloths and now we were all in swimsuits.

As soon as I took the shirt off Mattia looked me up and down and he licked his lips then a smirk formed on his face, I felt my cheeks burn and I'm sure that by now my cheeks were a new shade of red and he seemed to notice since he grabbed me from my waist and brought me close to his face and whispered " you look so fucking gorgeous rn ", I gave him a small kiss and I wrapped his hands around my waist tighter.

I heard kairi scream running towards us and he pushed us into the lake.

Kairi: " c'mom bitchezzzzz we're here to have fun not make outtt "

And with that he jumped following us Into the lake screaming " CANONBAaAaAaAaAaLLLLL" . Eventually everyone was in the lake, we played different games and we all tried to drown Kairi and we played chicken fights and every game we could come up with.

At 5 we were all tired and worn out so we got out of the lake and changed our cloths and started setting out camp.

Ale and kairi were wresting most of the time and were no help at all but me, Mattia, Lara and kavinsky and Roshaun did everything.

Isabelle: " Kairi and ale stop wrestling it istg I'll teach you how to actually wrestle and it won't be cute "

Mattia looked at me and smiled at me while laughing

Mattia: " you're cute when you're mad "

Isabella: " stfu or I'll teach you too Polibio "

He laughed again and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Eventually Kairi and Ale stopped and came to set up their tents then we all ate dinner and made some s'mores while laughing at kairi's reaction to having them for the first time.

Isabella: " HOWWWW have you never had  s'mores before I just don't get ittttt !!! "

I said while still laughing at him.

Kairi : " you're one to speak because as long as I remember last week you tried takis for the first time"

We all laughed at that and I pulled him into a headlock and he flipped me over and we started wrestling.

Kairi : " if I win you'll go jump in the lake with your cloths on "

Isabella: " stfu Olaf I'll beat you so get ready to go for a swim "

Mattia was laughing at us and cheering me on as we wrestled and finally I won.

We all headed to the lake again which was like a 1 minute walk from our campsite and Mattia was praising me about winning all the way.

Mattia: " you messed with the wrong girl fucker "

He said then he slapped the back of kairis neck while laughing and we all laughed too.

Then when it was finally time for kairi to jump he took a deep breath and then suddenly pulled Mattia's arm and they both fell into the water and we all burst out laughing again.

Kairi: " that's for calling me weak bitch "

Mattia: " shutup dumbfuck "

Then ale came running from behind me and he jumped into the lake joining Mattia and kairi, I took Lara's hand and pulled her and we both jumped in followed by everybody else .

Mattia: " having fun ? "

I heard him say as his hands wrapped around my waist and I smiled while giving him a small peck
Then he turned me around so I was facing him.

Isabella: " wdym I hate it here "

I said jokingly and we all laughed .

After a while at the lake we all ran back to our campsite and wrapped ourselves with blankets and told some stories.

The day was finally over and everyone was in their tents and I fell asleep wondering how I got so lucky with all those people.

( a:n, this chapter is a filler so there's not much going on but I promise there's major drama in the next chapter 💅🏻😌)