Michael Imagine

"So I mean nothing to you?" I ask raising my voice.

"That's not what it said. I said it's probably best if we stay friends." he says while his hands were up as if surrendering.

"So you were just leading me on" I say as I open the door and slam it behind me.

Michael and I have been best friends for years and tonight we almost kissed. I like Michael, but i guess he doesn't feel the same. He said he didn't want to ruin our friendship.

"God dammit Y/N can't you tell I'm in love with you?" Michael screams down the hallway.

I turn around as I stare at him blankly.

"What did you just say?"

"I'm in love with you Y/N, and if you haven't figured that out yet then I don't know what to tell ya."

"But you just said-"

"I know what I said! I don't want to ruin our friendship and I wasn't leading you on. I wanted to kiss you but I didn't know how you felt about it!" he says coming closer.

"I feel the same" I whisper, barely audible for him to hear.

He smiles slightly as he makes his way to me. He pushes the hair out of my face and cups my face with his hands. He brushes his lips against mine before kissing me gently.

"I've waited to long to do that." he says before resting his forehead against mine.