Chapter 7 - The Darkness of Room 5

< Mike's P.O.V >

'I don't know what to do. If I left the room, I most likely would be stuffed in a suit and left to die. If I don't.. Jeremy will die. Who says he's alive now? Aren't I basically killing myself running through this hallway? No, it's worth it. Is it? I don't even know.'
As I was thinking this, I realized I've already left the office and I was running to Jeremy. I was racing to him in the dark hallway, following the sound of his light groaning. I reached Room 5 (the one with the masks/heads and where you are at the death screen) before I knew it. The sounds where coming from the dark, creepy room. But, I didn't know where the animotonics where. I took a broom located right next to the door and decided to go in.
I bursted the door open without a care in the world.
"Jeremy?!" I yelled, trying to look for him in the dark room. I gripped onto the wooden broom, prepared to smack the shit out of any animotonic who came.
As I tried to look for the light switch, I heard a noise from Jeremy.
"M-Mike.." He said, weakly.

I rushed, trying to find the light switch. When I finally found it, I turned around to see a Freddy Fazbear suit. It was lied down. I rushed to it, thinking the worst of thoughts. I looked at the suit's head, or where the head was suppose to be, to see legs. Jeremy's legs. They where very, very bloody.
It looked as if someone tried to stuff him in the suit, and failed.
"Oh my God, Jeremy!" I said, running to his face. He was dying of blood loss from the legs.
"T-they.. They a-a-are.." Jeremy said, stuttering more then usual, "..coming b-back.."
My heart sank.
"We've got to get you out of here.." It was almost six. We had time, but I didn't know if it would be enough.
I grabbed Jeremy's upper body and tried to pull his legs out of the suit. It was hard to do it without hurting Jeremy.
It was impossible, unfortunately. He got hurt. But, it was better then him dying.
I carried Jeremy bridal style. His legs where very heavily damaged. There was a huge rip in them. It looked like it was from the metal endoskeleton ripping through him.
While I was bolting out the door, one of the animotonic had noticed me.
"S-see you next t-time." The animotonic said in it's robot-like voice.
And it watched me run. Staring, deep into my soul. Wanting revenge.