Equations

Peter and Bruce burst into Tony's lab cheering loudly.
"We finally f*cking did it!!!! After three months!!!!! Finally!!"
"We solved it! This is a scientific breakthrough!"
(I'll let you decide who said what..)

"You did it???? Show me!!!"

----------------a few months later----------------

[the equations have been taken into the curricular of schools by now and as it just so happens Peter's class is learning about them now]

Mrs Cheng stood at the board and explained the new equation to her class,  well, she tried atleast.

After about fifteen minutes of her explaining the whole mathematics and background of the equation wrong,  Peter couldn't take it anymore.
So he raised his hand and when she didn't call on him,  he, rather violently, waved around,  then he started snapping when she still ignored him.
Until Mrs Cheng asked him annoyed: "What in gods name is it Parker?"
"You're doing it wrong!"

Then the class started to laugh because how could a student possibly know this new equation better than the teacher.
"If you would pay attention,  Mr Parker,  them you would know that this is in fact the correct way to go on about this equation! So please,  educate yourself before you make accusations!",
Mrs Cheng said,  looking very proud of herself.

Peter just sighed and asked "May I?"
Then he made his way to the board and wrote the complete equation and its correct way of solving onto the board without looking away even once.
And after comparing her work with the work of her student, Mrs Cheng just said: "Oh."

Then Flash decided to put his part in: "And how could you possibly know all of this by heart? Mrs Cheng he must have cheated! Just because your family is dead doesn't mean you should get a free pass on everything! And also you're way to stupid for such equations stupid Penis Parker!"

He just snickered: "If you want answers,  why dont you just Google who published the damn thing,  huh?"
After overcoming her initial shock Mrs Cheng decided to do just that and on the projector as well.
The whole class was completely shocked as they read the newsarticle:
'This absolutely phenomenal discovery was researched and published by Dr. Bruce Banner and Dr. Peter Stark which is known to most as highschooler Peter Parker, since he is trying to live a normal life alongside his rather turbulent one in the Stark Tower read more...'

Lets just say,  they didn't question Peter's intelligence or 'internship' again.