Chapter 38: Beach Day Gone Wrong

Ariana POV

While we were running to the ocean, i felt something pick me up, then before i knew it, i was thrown in the water.

I let out a loud scream and started splashing as if i was drowning.

Then i heard laughing all around me.

"HELP ME!" I yelled still splashing and gasping for air.

I was confused to why no one was helping me and then i realized. I wasnt drowning.

"Ariana" i heard someone call my name.

I looked up and seen cameron standing their infront me with his hand out to help me up

I stood their looking at him in confusion then grabbed his hand.

He pulled me up then held both of my hands

I was coughing and choking and trying to catch my breath.

Everyone was watching us

"Are you okay?" He asked me chokingly

I could tell he was holding his laugh in.

And that made me upset.

"I dont know, ask yourself!" I said with a raspy voice.

Then i pulled away and walked away.

I was furious.

Cameron POV

What was that all about? I asked myself.

When i looked around, i seen Ricky and Nash glaring at me. Then they walked over

"Whats wrong with Ariana?" Nash asked

"I dont know. I- i dont know" i said speechless.

I was speechless because its been a while since the last time Ariana has reacted like that. And when she does, i know she's mad at me.

"Did you say something to her?" Ricky asked

"I asked if she was okay.... And i mightve laughed a little.." I said. Then it was silent.

"dude go talk to her! " nash said

I glared over to where our beach stuff were and i seen her laying on her towel tanning face-up while she was on her phone.

I walked out of the ocean and walked towards Ariana.

"Hey.." I said sitting next to her

I got no response.

"Look, im sorry" i said

Still no response.

"I dont know what i did. Im sorry if i hurt your feelings in anyway or embarrassed you. I wasnt intended on doing that." I said resting my hands on her thigh

Then she sat up.

"If you dont know what you did, your a horrible boyfriend!" She snapped.

Then she grabbed all her belongings and walked away.

She was walking towards our hotel room so i knew thats where she was going.

I sat their for about 3 seconds thinking to myself like "what the fuck"

I feel horible because i cant even reconize the shitty thing i did to upset Ariana. And these days, girls get mad over the smallest things.

I do have an idea though. I shouldve never laughed at her. I probally hurt her feelings and embarrassed her horribly. I shouldve never dumped her in the water in the first place! Ugh im so stupid!

I got up then went back to the ocean with Nash and Ricky.

They were splashing eachother and having fun.

"Hey guys, im going back to the hotel room" i said

"Why?" Ricky said

"Ariana " i said

"Oh, good luck bro" nash said

"Thanks bro" i said

Then i went back and grabbed my towel. I wrapped it around my waist then went back to the hotel room.

*******

Author

Thanks for reading guys!

So sorry for the long update wait! Have been really stressed lately.

But please comment and vote and have a good day or night!!

Shoutout to anyone in California because its my dream state and i want to move their and i love that state so much! ( its not only because cameron lives their )