✨crushed✨

"You and ondreaz went back to the car. He put music on and he puts his hand on your thigh, you smile at him. You guys arrive at his house and go to his room Dre opens the door and Tony was sitting on hi bed and said "did you ask her what did she say" ondre replied with "she said yes bro, not being rude but get out!" Tony says "use protection"
On his way out Dre Smaks his arm😂 we both sit on his bed and he picks me up and puts me on his chest we cuddled and watched the parent trap I fell asleep on his chest he looks at me and kisses my fore head and says "I know your asleep but I love you and I will be here for you anytime baby."
The next day you woke up in shorts and dre's top, he has his boxers on and no shirt your head is on his chest. You think to yourself *aww he is so cute I love him so much ❤️*
You try and get up for the bathroom but Dre pulls you back into his chest and holds you tighter.
You say "baby I have to pee" he just laughs a bit in his husky cute morning voice and lets go of you. You go into the bathroom and you know do your business
And you got your period you get really scared cause you don't want to ask ondre for tampons cause it's just wired since you just started dating. You pull up your shorts and walk out to see ondre on his phone and he say's "you okay? You took a while and you look worried"
You reply with "um this is going to sound really weird but can you take me to you know I'm get tampons?" He says "of course. Baby it's okay don't be embarrassed it happens stay here I'll go out and get some you can tell me anything bye love you ❤️"
You say "thanks dre your the best" he shout as he is walking out the door "I know" you just laugh and your sitting on his chair trying not to bleed on it and he gets back with a whole bag he gives you the bag and says "I got you tampons chocolate chips soda and candy" you say "baby you didn't have to, but thanks"
You go put a tampon in and come back sit on the bed with ondre and he gets on top of you and says "cuddles?" In the cutes voice ever you say "anything for my baby" ondreaz is on top of you with his head on your chest and y'all just wach movies until ondre says "wanna go to yours and do something?"
You say yes....