𝖲𝖢𝖤𝖭𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖮 𝖤𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳

rain poured from the dark sky, the sound of your feet hitting the ground echoing in your ears

rain poured from the dark sky, the sound of your feet hitting the ground echoing in your ears. you ran — a look of relief in your watery eyes.

damnit. . ”

you paused when the group of people you were running with stopped - they had just rescued you from the villains and were trying to get you back home.

the thing is - the villains had cornered you again and was making grabs at you.

that was.. until [ best friend ] arrived.

they looked solemn yet determined - rain having plastered their hair to their head.

soon,, the fight was over and you were being taken away by [ best friend ].

you passed out from your injuries.

a day or so later, you woke up to see [ best friend ] at your side. they hadn't left your side since you've arrived at the hospital, you're infromed by a nurse who came to check on you.

but.. one question lingered in the back of your head.

where was [ crush ] ?

once [ best friend ] woke up, you two talked before you asked the question and they fell silent.

they told me - to take care of you for them. ”

. . .

what?

“ what does that mean, [ best friend ]. . .? what are you saying. ”

“ [ crush ] is dead, [ y/n. ] . ”

you froze, eyes widening slightly.

dead?

no..

after a few days of grief,, a dream came to you in your sleep. well, its considered a dream.

you were in a field of flowers - with one large tree in the center. you saw [ crush ] with their back turned to you - they were watching the sky.

what do you do?
( start wherever you want,, )