𝖲𝖢𝖤𝖭𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖮 𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖤

oc based,,, again

oc based,,, again

what even happened? you couldn't remember much, waking up in a cold wooden chair with your arms and legs tied down.

it was freezing cold - and then it all came back. you had accidentally walked in on a mafia execution - and they couldn't leave any witnesses.

truth is, you were a spy. you were supposed to infiltrate and then take down this mafia - which you had been on your way to begin.

so this was sort of a blessing in disguise. well, if you make it out of this alive, at least.

you hear yelling from behind a dark wall - you guess that it might be a door there, but it's too dark to see.

this room reeks of blood and you could've sworn you saw a rat scramnle by a moment ago.

a familiar voice echoed through your head when some light flooded in the room, someone was coming in.

squinting, you stared at them as they closed the door and flicked the light on, staring at you.

“ what the fuck. ”

it was ryu.
he stared at you for a moment, eyebrow raising as he groaned.

" WHAT THE HELL. ” he was definitely irked, slamming his fist into the wall in annoyance. “ okay. calm down. ” he paced for a few seconds, eventually crouching down infront of you.

“ how the hell did you even - why are you- " he glanced up as the door opened again, struggling to find the right words.

“ ryu. ” a cold, blank voice said, two blue eyes staring at the male. “ this is the prisoner. they.. just happened to be passing by during an execution. ”

ryu stared at you for a moment, eyes trained on your face with a worried look.

“ im gonna let them go. ”

ryu hummed.

“ you're father won't like this. ”

“ he can go suck a lizards asshole. ” ryu snorted.

“ i ' ll cut you a deal, y/n. i can get you out of this room, but, you have to stick around for a while since you know.. i have to make sure you dont go around running your mouth. ”

ryu hummed.

whats in it for me?

“ your freedom, obviously. ”

after that agreement, you were freed. now standing behind ryu, who was currently unlocking the door, you started to think.

what had you just gotten yourself into?

start wherever you like.