0

"I bite and scratch," I warn him.

His lips stretch into a cruel, sadistic smile. He is taunting me now, taking two bold steps forward with each tentative one I take back.

"You'll crawl and beg too."

•••

Seren Williams is running from a dark past shrouded in an enigma of haunting memories and nightmares.

She doesn't plan to get caught in a portal which leads her straight to hell's doorstep, just as much as she doesn't plan on winding up in the bed of the very reaper tasked with keeping her captive.

And she certainly doesn't plan her desire to be dominated and corrupted by said reaper in the most sinful ways, despite hating his crudity and domineering nature. But she does.

And all of a sudden, her life begins to unfold as a tapestry of dark secrets.

Will she survive the storm?

•••

Warning;

This book is for mature audiences only(18+)
Read at your own risk.

Contains mature themes such as:

Violence
Explicit Sexual Content
Gory scenes and so on.

Don't say I didn't warn you but by all means read on and as the queen says; 'enjoy your porn.'

Copyright @soft_marsh

•••

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Thank you for joining me on this journey, i can't promise perfection but I will try to make this worth your time.