oh. My. GOSH.

we hit 200 reads!!!!
This is something I thought I would never achieve... And we're already a 5000th on the way to a million! (JK.)
Thank you guys so much for all the support!
(And there's really no secret to drawing like me except knowing anatomy and using references- sorry folks.)
To commemorate, have a semi-old picture of some very old OCs! I am planning on redrawing this (the second one looks bad)

Can you believe I made these when I was four?Now, to all the people that've read even the first few chapters of Fate and Fortune (my outline-draft-thing for a future fantasy novel): Can you guess which one of them is Oris, Eris, Iris, Yuris, Aris,...

Now, to all the people that've read even the first few chapters of Fate and Fortune (my outline-draft-thing for a future fantasy novel): Can you guess which one of them is Oris, Eris, Iris, Yuris, Aris, and the Banished Goddess?
don't judge the names. I told you I was four when I made them~~
Even if you have no idea who they are, just take a guess! I will post the results later, or maybe edit this chapter.
Also, check out Fate and Fortune if you haven't already! Beware though, Mirror's Reflection is the better book. Sorry I don't make the rules.