IM BAAAACK- also new Andromeda design!

AceLesDisaster SolarisFox Homicidal_Harmonies Rabioa
Some of you might remember my old ref sheet for Drom! (She's kind of my main OC, not really a persona tho)

AceLesDisaster SolarisFox Homicidal_Harmonies Rabioa Some of you might remember my old ref sheet for Drom! (She's kind of my main OC, not really a persona tho)

It was the first drawing I ever posted on here, and it kickstarted this art journey :>
Looking back at it now, though... yikes-
Anyways, I decided to redraw it! It's less of a redraw and more of an updated version - her design has changed quite a lot since I drew this 6 months ago!
This is sort of the first drawing in a series of OC prompts (credit to Rabioa for inspiring me lol) and also because I missed drawing my girl Dromeda.

(Also, no, she is not female Todoroki. It's a total coincidence- She's had this hair for like a year now, but I only became obsessed with MHA about three months ago.)

Without further ado, here's the redraw!

About 2 weeks ago I doodled some insane high-heeled boots in my school notebook and was like "huh I could see Drom in those" so now she has them, and they're also anti-gravity boots, because I'm the artist and I do what I want- *evil laughter*

*evil laughter*

I might make one of her wearing her signature coat, we'll see I guess

This is just a sketch, so I'll probably line, color, and shade it. I'm so much better at shading now, thankfully (those extremely light shadows from the old drawing drive me iNSANE like you can't even see the fricking shadow) and I hope I'll get even better in the future!

:>