First Day

Authors note
So Wattpad deleted the first chapter and so there's a few pictures from the original.

Authors noteSo Wattpad deleted the first chapter and so there's a few pictures from the original

Nagitos point of veiw-

I walk out of class and to my locker to grab a book, as I'm digging through my locker I hear giggles and laughter staring at me tho I've gotten used to it. I take out the book the cover reads danganronpa my favorite book series, when I was gonna walk away I feel a tap on my shoulder which causes me to flinch seeing as the only time I'm touched is when I'm being hit.

Hajimes view-

He flinched hm weird "hi I'm the new student hajime I just wanted to say hi" I say to him "why?" He responded to me I tilt my head in a confused way "why? Because I'm trying to meet all my classmates" I say "oh ok well you've met trash like me so go meet more important people" he turns around back to his locker. What does he mean? I turn back to Nanami "I told you he was weird" she said "when did you even say that?" "I didn't? Huh weird" she said and looked back at her game I look back at him he's doing something on his phone and then walks into an empty classroom.

Nagitos view-

My phone rings I check the screen to see the word dad, I sigh and walk into an empty room. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU" he yells at me through the phone "I told you I'm at school" I say back to him worried "WHY NOBODY WANTS TO LOOK AT YOU ANYWAYS YOUR JUST GARBAGE" I sigh "I'm aware" I say loud enough for him to hear "GET HOME SOON OR ELSE" "ok ok I will" he hangs up I know what he'll do if I don't get home on time the hell he puts me through every day.

Athours note

Sorry it was short I lost some motivation after they deleted the chapter the first time