Summer events

4:00 am
Nagitos view-

I wake up drenched in sweat after a dream I pull up my phone to get blinded by the bright light to see the time is 4:01 I sigh and rub my eyes to go downstairs and get a glass of water my dad should be asleep I try to be as quiet as possible. I sneak down the stairs to the cabinet and grab a glass and fill it with water from the fridge. I then head back to my room to check my phone again and see tons of messages from koichi of course he almost never sleeps.

Koichi:YOU AWAKE
Koichi:hello
Koichi:rude
Koichi:....
Nagito:ok I'm up
Koichi: FINALLY
Nagito: sorry I don't stay up all night
Koichi: yeah whatever

Hajimes View-

9:00 am

I rub my eyes and wake up to check my phone for the time, it's 9:00 I get up and stretch my legs and stare out the window at the neighbors house and nagitos which was a few houses down but I could still see. I get up and brush my teeth and put on deodorant and put on my tie. I walk downstairs my mom isn't here right now do to her job starting but it's alright she always makes me lunches still. I step outside to the bus stop I was wondering if nagito came here too or if he was already at school. The bus came around I sat in the back where nobody was. There weren't very many people on the bus only a guy with an eyepatch sitting next to a girl with grey hair and behind them a red haired girl with a camera. We arrived at school as I walked to class I noticed that girl mikan slip a note on nagitos locker maybe she likes him. "Hey Nanami!" I wave at her and sit "hey Hineta" she responded I looked around the class but still no nagito I wonder if he's sick maybe?

Nagitos View-

9:00

I grab my bag and walk downstairs to see my dad putting up flowers that's weird he never try's to make the house look nice "I-I'm going to school now." I say to him trying not to make eye contact "no your not" he says to me "w-why n-not?" "I have a date and your gonna make food and bring us anything we need" he said to me in a rude tone, he has a date? Who wants to date him he looks like a drug dealer "o-ok" I say to him shaking almost "go to your room until your needed" he says to me. I rush up the stairs and hang my bag back up I lie down on my bed and sigh"well so much for school.." I pull out my phone and scroll through weird conversations me and koichi had as I was going through them I looked over at hajimes number I thought maybe I should tell him I'm sick? or family stuff? "He'll not wanna talk to trash like me..." I sigh and turn of my phone and change into a white turtleneck and try to at least look semi-decent to whoever is going on a "date" with my dad.

Hajimes view-

10:30

It was almost time for lunch but there was still some free time so I walked around to see a girl in my class named Akane I think she was sitting there muttering something to her self "that dum bitch didn't show up today" I overheard her say was she talking about nagito maybe? I decide to message him to make sure he's ok

Hajime: your not at school are you ok
Nagito: I'm fine just have a cold
Hajime: oh I see in that case hope you'll be back soon
seen
I sigh and put away my phone I walk over to the board hanging on the wall there's this one poster pinned to it that reads summer events they seemed to be sports or compitions I was wondering should I enroll in one? I sigh it's probably fine if I don't I don't really do sports I then remember tomorrow is a Saturday maybe I should ask nagito if he wants to hang out with me and chiaki

Hajime: hey nagito if your feeling better tomorrow do you wanna hang out with me and Nanami?
Nagito: sure what time
Hajime: is 2 ok
Nagito: that's fine can we not come to my house
Hajime: yeah that's fine we can come to mine

I put my phone back in my pocket and go to my next class with Nanami.

Authors note-
Sorry to Akane lovers including me but she seemed like the only type who would bully but uh sorry..