THE BIRTHDAY (FLASHBACK pt.1

Enjoy ^^

"Happy birthday Jon!"

Jon turned around to see a short kid with brown hair and big brown eyes who held a white box tied in a bright red bow. Jon smiled at him, widening even more when they quickly handed them  the present.

"Thanks Bryan." he said while taking it. 

Bryan was his best friend, and he and jon were inseparable, and jon didn't need anyone else  and he know bryan felt the same way, even if his parents insisted on inviting his other classmates to the party. 

"Are you excited for the show jon?" Bryan exclaimed with a sudden jolt of energy, something that jon was used to.

They were at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria, a place for kids and grownups alike and the best place for birthday parties.

The restaurant was decorated with confetti and streamers much like the present table along with the latest arcade machines.

A carousel held many screaming and laughing children and a play structure with a large slide leading into a ball pit organized many games of tag and hide and seek.

The main attraction though, started at three o'clock; there was a stage with red star covered curtains covering three large figures, bonnie, chica and freddy.

Bryan's Father was one creator of freddy fazbears, he made all four robots so the two of them spent lots of time playing around the pizzeria and and watching the robots shows, but they still were excited none the less

"Jon, Bryan!" the sound of their names stopped the two kids mid sprint towards the stage.

Jon's mother was holding a camera while speed walking up to them, but what caught jon attention was who was behind them;

it looked like Bonnie but had a yellow colored suit and with a purple bowtie and green eyes, jon couldn't take his eyes off of it. .

It passed his mother and walked right up and behind them, putting both arms around them, a chill immediately ran through jons boddy and a pang fear made the hairs on his neck stand up but he ignored it and smiled as his mom took a picture.

"You two look so adorable." she said finally after a few shots, she looked up to the mascot, "thank you so much" she mouthed

It only gave a thumbs up in response before leaving and jon let out a huge breath.

The two boys continued their way to the stage and Jon took many glances at Bryan to see if he felt just creeped by the encounter, but he looked unfazed.

As the show began Jon was on high alert, which was probably why jon noticed that chica was much more twitchy than the other animatronics and that the yellow rabbit kept eyeing them.

Jon kept a mental note to keep the younger boy close to him. 

__________________________________________________________________