THE BIRTHDAY pt.2

warning!! this chapter contains death/murder

Jon was panicking, that was the word, pure and utter panic. Because Bryan was missing, one second Bryan was next to him

 the party was over and people were leaving rather quickly, but Bryan was supposed to ride home with him and stay the night, which was why he was so afraid that he was now gone.

He looked around the sea of leaving children and saw no bright red shirt or purple bonnie pin.

He looked near the ball pit and carousel but saw nothing. He didn't bother with the actual play set because Bryan had always been afraid of going in there alone.

He looked over by the already eaten cake and by the present table but nothing,                            even going as far as to look under the tables. 

jon whole world seemed to freeze for a second when he couldn't find the  yellow rabbit either, his gut told them both of their disappearances were not a coincidence. 

the stage curtains were  closed and  was ready to check behind them when a dark hallway over by the side of the stage Jon hadn't even noticed before caught his eye, and Jon ran to it.

A door stood at the other side of the hallway and Jon just noticed how different this part of the building looked from everything else; the floor and walls were the same but had no decorations, a large metal door that read employees only made Jon hesitate,

 he thought about turning around and leaving was an uneasy feeling of dread crept up his spine, he could pretend like he never went back here, he could carry on for the rest of his life like nothing happened, and who knows, maybe Bryan will show up soon and everything would be fine. 

But the thought of that not happening, of never seeing Bryan again, and it would be all his fault for not looking hard enough. 

last, he thought of his best friend all alone with mysterious scary yellow rabbit and he made up his mind.

He opened the door and   was immediately hit with a strong metallic smell, he covered his nose and mouth with his hands but the scene in front of him knocked the wind out of him anyway;

Bryan was sitting propped against a wall, his legs were out strait in front of him to keep him upright. 

he was in between to the real bonnie, purple fur, pink eyes red bowtie, guitar in hand, and chica, her cupcake resting in her left hand and a smile on her face, she was staring at Jon like she could see him,

Bonnie's eyes were closed

but bryan's eyes were wide open, unblinking and staring at nothing lifelessly . 

Jon could barely see the blood on Bryans already red shirt.

Jon choked on his own sob as cried out his best friend's name, hoping for him to respond but knowing deep down it would never happen. 

"Bryan please..." tears ran down his face knowing he wouldn't get a reply

But this time he did, a chuckle from behind him, and Jon immediately spun around only to face the bonnie- imposter this time without its  head 

jon stared down at the man behind the mask only to realize he recognized him.

 he didn't have enough time  to think about it before he felt a sharp pain in his stomach and his vision went black.

Please Vote and Comment if you enjoyed this chapter!