Chapter 2

You threw your hands in the air "We won! Nana we-!"

Nanashima lifted you up and kissed your cheek. You were both sweaty and stinky but your face still heated at his actions.

"Of course we won!" He said with a smile. He gently released you onto the ground so you both could go receive your mini trophy. It was an award to the winners of the tournament which was, apparently, held once a month. It wasn't anything extravagant or expensive, but it was still nice.

You quickly shook hands with the other teams and thanked everyone that administrated the event. You guys tried your best to make it out as quickly as possible. With your Speedy Gonzales pace, you ran to the women's locker room, grabbed your bag, changed, and met Nana back outside of the building. Somehow, he still managed to make it out before you did. He stood in the parking lot with his duffel bag over his shoulder and the trophy in his right hand. He probably just got there, but he acted as if you made him wait for a while.

"Hey! Nana!" You yelled and waved to get his attention. He looked over at you and smirked.

"Okay," He said as you approached him, "I know you are just as hungry as I am."

"Haha, why'd you assume that?"

"Because I could eat a horse right now. Which means you could probably eat three."

He laughed and you pushed him playfully, "Shut up! I don't even eat that much-"

"Yeah, you're right, not in one sitting."

You rolled your eyes. "Well, since we're both soo hungry, what do you want to eat?"

He whipped out his phone like he was prepared, waiting for you to ask that. You leaned in to look at what he had pulled up. It was the website for a somewhat 'high-end' restaurant. The building seemed upscale and fancy, but the pictures of the food looked really freaking good. It was like they actually served real food there.

"I may or may not have made the reservation ahead of time..." He said with a slight blush. "I even looked at their portion sizes. They actually put more than a piece of spinach and two grains of rice on your plate."

You look into his eyes and blushed. "You really thought about something ahead of time? Aww, Nana, that's so sweet."

You didn't say anything but you were glad he looked at the reviews for plate sizes. If a singular tuna and a side salad was all they served, you'd definitely be hitting up a fast food place after.

He smiled proudly, "Yeah I know I'm like the best boyfriend ever!"

You returned his smile and pulled him in for a brief kiss on the lips. "Yeah, you are. But can we go to the hotel and shower first? We're both wearing gym clothes and you stink." He nodded, still smiling.

A short car ride later and you two were at the hotel. You couldn't stop thinking about the room the entire car ride. You were too afraid to ask him, but you still didn't know if Nana had reserved a room with two beds or not. You both grabbed your overnight bags and headed to the front entrance.

You honestly didn't know what you hoped Nana had reserved. You thought it'd be better to be separated in two different beds. No doubt about it. But part of you also hoped that you were forced to share one. But what would happen? Would we do anything like Kae mentioned before? No. never. Why am I even thinking about this? If we did happen to get one bed, we would obviously just sleep. That's it... But before at the sleepover with Kae and Iga we almost-

"[Y/n]."

Nana snapped you out of your train of thought. Suddenly you were in front of the elevator.

I missed what he said when he checked us in! Did he say one bed?!

The elevator door opened and Nana stepped inside. "We have to be there in an hour." He said as you followed him inside. "So don't take one of those really long showers like you usually do."

You did nothing but nod. Trying to hide the fact that you were having an internal battle with yourself.

Stop thinking about it! Come on [Y/n] you need to be mature about this! Nana isn't freaking out so why should you?

You looked over at Nana and his face-

His face was red?! What the hell?!

You quickly looked in the opposite direction.

I guess that's my answer. He wouldn't be freaking out over separate beds. But wait, if he bought the room with one bed, what does that mean? Does he want us to sleep together? No, maybe it was just convenient. And less expensive of course. Yeah. Of course, I'm so dumb.

The elevator finally stopped signaling that it was time for you to exit. You stepped out and followed your boyfriend down the hallway. You only passed a couple of doors before Nana walked up to one. Your heart was racing to no reason, and you didn't dare look at Nana's face. He put in the card and the door beeped open. 

Your heart stopped.

It had two beds.

a/n:

I was too lazy/busy to cover the game so I ended up skipping it and making the chapter shorter. Hopefully, chapter 3 will come out a little longer :)