Soaked (Current Ending)

Rain, rain, rain.

The clouds had decided to be sad again. And it was always on a school day. You sat in your last class of the day, looking out the window to see the rain slowly put down to the ground.

"Class is now dismissed"

You stood up and slowly picked up your bag and pulled it over your shoulder before walking out the door. You turned to see a familiar face. Oikawa stood against the wall, holding a black umbrella. He looked up to look around before his eyes landed on you and the corner of his mouth curled up until it formed into a goofy smile.

"Y/n-Chan" he started sounding a bit tired "did you bring a umbrella?"

You shook your head gently. Oikawa's goofy smile got bigger and he took your hand leading you to the exit.

"Where are we going, don't you have practice?" You asked while being pulled by the brown haired setter.

He shook his head before muttering a small "It was canceled." You two approached the outside world, hand in hand. He turned to you and gave you a smile before opening his umbrella and pulling you towards him.

"Let's go! I will bring you, Princess Y/n home safely!" He said before trodding towards the gates, you trying to keep up the best you can.

You two now ended up under a random buss covering. Trying your best to shelter yourself from the rain. Occasionally a random car would pass and you two world have to back up a bit so a wave of dirty water wouldn't shower over you two.

"Hey Y/n-Chan~" Oikawa said tapping on your shoulder.

"Yes?"

He gave you a big toothy smile and took your hand pulling you into the streets. You immediately became soaked and cold. You looked over at oikawa who was flailing his arms and dancing around in the rain. His once dry brown hair were now soaked brown locks and his clothes stuck to his body. Suddenly he turned to you and ran towards you engulfing you into a big soggy hug.

"Y/n-Chan I have to ask you something!" He yelled over the pouring rain.

"What is it?!"

"Y/n-Chan want to be my girlfriend?!"

The world stopped for a second, did oikawa just ask you that?

"I don't know if you want to date me! I'm really boring!" You yelled back at him.

"I don't care! I love you Y/n! I love you with every cell in my body! Just say yes so we can get out of the rain!"

You laughed for a second before hugging him back mumbling a small "yes" against his chest.

Oikawa's mood immediately sky rocketed and he soon understood the term 'I feel like the happiest man on earth.'

———-

AN: listen you guys my writing ability has gone ⬇️⬇️. And I don't know if I can really continue this fan fiction. But I still will try to get chapters out every now and then. I do plan on writing other fan fictions though but with different characters like, HXH, Death Note, etc, and possibly still Haikyuu. But anyways I love you guys I know this is a really short chapter but I still hope you enjoyed it. I hope you have a good rest of your day! <3