Chapter 1

Percy sat down at the Library, about to start his first ever piece of English Homework, thinking about the new Powers he seemingly discovered he had.

'My Stats didn't mention what I was, this could mean that I am not human'

'Ping'

For thinking logically you get plus 1 wisdom point 

Quest Alert- Find out what you are

Reward-

$500

1000 XP

Ancient Greek Sword

Become 'In the Know'

Failure- 

Death

YES/NO

Percy quickly accepted yes before asking the Librarian for the Iliad and sitting quietly at a table at the back of the room.

'One quest at a time, besides one of the rewards, is an Ancient Greek sword, and my homework is on the Iliad, a story about a Greek Hero. That cannot be a coincidence, maybe I am something to do with the Greek Myths. Wasn't Odysseus the grandson of Hermes or something?' 

'Ping'

For thinking logically you get plus 1 wisdom point

'Well, it's a start, now to complete this essay'

Percy sometimes wondered why his teachers made him write essays, especially when it is about a book, one that he would never read because he couldn't but the universe didn't seem to accept this particular fact because he read the book perfectly.

'Ping'

Skill Activated- Greek

Due to your father, you can speak, write and read ancient Greek fluently as well as understand most of the modern Greek Language.

Ancient Greek- Maximum

Modern Greek- 87%

"So it is definitely something to do with Greek Mythology and my father," he said to himself. Due to his increased wisdom, Percy was sure that his race was something to do with his father not his mother. Although he wasn't smart enough to determine what exactly his race was, he thought he was white, and while he was pretty sure that this game was talking about what species he was, he did want to check.

'Ping'

Quest Alert- Find out who your dad is

Reward-

$1,000

1,500 XP

Ancient scrolls

Increased chance of meeting your father

Failure-

Death

YES/NO

So, he tried to see if he could see the Status of those around him, starting with the Librarian.

Skill Activated- Observe

You can see the Name, Age, Title, Race and Level of anybody under the level of 250.

Skill Level- 1

Susan Spite

Age- 47