DIRILIS: Ertugrul

Diriliş: Ertuğrul or Resurrection: Ertuğrul, is a Turkish historical-drama series written by the Turkish screenwriter, Mehmet Bozdağ. Starring Engin Altan Düzyatan, the drama tells the life of Ertuğrul, the father of Osman I. It consists of 5 seasons and the date of release of the first episode was December 10, 2014. Since it had been dubbed in Urdu, it has been very popular in Pakistan.
Along the series, Ertuğrul makes many enemies and faces endless traitors and betrayal. Will he be able to make each and every one of his enemies kneel down?! A must watch-series!
One of the best things which makes this series attractive is its music and setting. It was filmed in Riva, a village in the Beykoz district of Istanbul, Turkey.
In my opinion, it is one of the best series. Once you start watching, you'll wish there were a zillion episodes!!
The Turkish drama series Kurulus: Osman, becomes the sequel of Diriliş: Ertuğrul. Directed by Mehmet Bozdağ and starring Burak Özçivit, Kurulus:Osman tells the story of the founder of the Ottoman Empire, Osman I. Till now only one season is released and is available on YouTube, but not on Netflix.
Waiting for Kurulus: Osman, hope you'll come soon!!