Chapter 3

A/N

All I wanna say this time is; enjoy the chapter~!

-Izuku

     Bakugo and the Bakusquad all walked into the school and headed to class 1-A. When they got there they saw Iida and Deku talking near the back of the class otherwise it was empty. Bakugo walked over to his desk and sat down putting his feet on the desk and leaning back as Iida starts to lecture him about it as Kirishima sits down next to Bakugo.

     "Hey...uh Bakugo? Maybe you should listen to Iida this time...?" Kirishima said with caution in his voice. Bakugo glared at Kirishima but the took his feet off the desk to both Kirishima and Iida's surprise. "Wow...you listened...I didn't expect that..." Kirishima muttered half to Bakugo, half to himself.

     "Whatever...don't expect me to listen again..." Bakugo muttered in response to Kirishima as he leaned back in his chair. Soon everyone else started to walk into the class, most looking tired or half awake. A little bit later; after everyone sat down and started talking to each other Aizawa walked in and headed to his desk.

     "Alright problem children, today we are going to do combat training. I'll tell you the pares in a second," he said as he grabbed a few papers on his desk and looked over them a few times before continuing, "Okay, Todoroki and Midoriya, Bakugo and Kirishima, Jiro and Momo,..." Bakugo zoned out a few seconds after he heard him and Kirishima's name.

     After a few minutes he fell asleep only to be awoken by someone shaking him. "Bakugo, wake up, we need to change into our hero outfits" Kirishima said while still shaking Bakugo a bit to get him to wake up.

     "Huh? What, oh" Bakugo muttered when he woke up. After a few seconds of rubbing his eyes he yawned.

     "Oh my fucken god that was adorable..." Kirishima muttered under his breath.

     "Hmm? Did you say something shitty hair?" Bakugo asked knowing Kirishima said something but not knowing what.

     "Oh it was nothing don't worry, but we should get going now." Kirishima replied. 

     "Eh...okay then..." Bakugo said as he got up and started walking to the door and heading to get his hero outfit on. 'Ugh it's so weird that I can't even hear my own footsteps...'  Bakugo thought as he walked away.

     "Hey, you can't get away that easy Bakubro!" Kirishima said jogging to catch up to Bakugo.

     "Ack! Uh whatever. . ." Bakugo muttered.

     "You okay bro?" Kirishima asked a bit concerned because Bakugo seemed a bit jumpy, and that is not normal whatsoever for him.

     "Yeah I'm...fine" Bakugo said with slight hesitation in his voice. "Hey look were here..!" Bakugo said.

*~<Timeskip brought to you bye laziness and the fact that it's 9:22 at night>~*

     "Okay, Bakugo, Kirishima your next; start when you want, just don't destroy the school, and yes I'm talking to you Bakugo. Oh, and if needed yell out stop to stop the battle" Aizawa said in a monotone voice.

     The second after Aizawa finished his sentence Bakugo started the fight not caring if Kirishima was ready or not. He used his explosions to get close to Kirishima and land a blow on him from up close, but Kirishima thought Bakugo would do that so he dodged as he hardened and went behind Bakugo (hopefully without him noticing) and punched him from behind then pined him to the ground. 'Shit! Uh what to do...the gantlet!'  Bakugo thought then reached over and pulled the trigger out of one of the gantlets on his arm hoping the explosion got him out of Kirishima's grip.

     Ringing was all he could hear...just ringing...and suffocating silence beyond that. "STOP!" Bakugo yelled out yet...he couldn't hear it himself. He looked up and saw Kirishima running to him, when Kirishima go close enough Bakugo whimpered "Kiri..." about a second later Kirishima was right next to Bakugo and trying to see if anything is wrong...he was saying something but Bakugo couldn't hear him at all. "C-can't hear..." Bakugo said as Kirishima's eyes widened but he stayed calm and tried to see if Bakugo knows ASL.

     "Do you know ASL?" Kirishima signed to Bakugo. He just nodded. "Your ears are bleeding!" Bakugo reached up and felt the blood his only reaction was a small whimper. "Aizawa called the doctors, just so you know...and the class is now inside" Kirishima signed with a worried look on his face. Then he got a bit closer to Bakugo and pulled him into a hug, at first Bakugo tensed up but then he relaxed and started to sob into Kirishima's shoulder.

A/N

Cliffhanger...heh sorry it's 10:51 at night and I should be in bed right now, but I wanted to get this chapter out today so ye. 

Have the best day/night ever you wonderful people! Bye~! 

-Izuku