Chapter 4

A/N

I may start updating a bit slower, but I'm not sure. -w-   But enjoy this chapter for now.

-Izuku

     Kirishima not really knowing what to do just rubbed Bakugo's back in a attempt to comfort him. Soon Kirishima heard ambulance, soon after hearing it, it pulled up to UA and a nurse stepped out of it and jogged over to Kirishima and Bakugo.

     "Could you get him into the back of ambulance please dear?" The nurse said to Kirishima, and Kirishima nodded then tapped Bakugo behind the ear to get his attention then signs "The ambulance is here, and you need to get into the back." After Kirishima signed that Bakugo signed "Can you ask to come with please...?" Kirishima nods.

     "Um, miss? He wants me to go with him. Is that okay?" Kirishima asked the nurse.

     "Of course" the nurse replied. "She said yes, now let's go okay?" Kirishima signed. "Okay..." Bakugo signed back. Kirishima got up and so did Bakugo and they got into the back the ambulance.

     'I have to stay calm so that Bakugo stays as calm as he can get at the moment' Kirishima thought as they sat down. After a few seconds the ambulance started to drive off and Bakugo grabbed onto Kirishima because he didn't feel secure. "Why did you grab onto me?" Kirishima signed. "Oh sorry...I can let got if you want" Bakugo signed back. "No, it's fine, it just confused me. Your not really a touchy person so..." Kirishima signed back.

     "Okay then" Bakugo signed then went back holding onto Kirishima's arm. After a few seconds Kirishima adjusted then so they where hugging, and Bakugo didn't really mind witch surprised Kirishima a bit. 

     At some point Kirishima started rubbing Bakugo's back again, as Kirishima did this Bakugo closed his eyes and started to calm down and relax.

A/N

Sorry this chapter is short, I wanna read, and I know for a fact that I'll get distracted to the point that I'll forget that I had to update today.

Have a great day/night you wonderful people!

Bye~!

-Izuku