cнapтer ғιve 🖤

Sa'Bria's POV:

                                                            214-167-4896
hey this is Sa'Bria, the girl from the hospital, you told my friend to have me send our hotel info?

252-745-5894
wassup shawty, yea i told ha dat . im tryna make sure yall can stay & come to da concert next weekend buu dis time yall gon b backstage with me & ben

214-167-4896
we are at the hilton hotel on main street under the name Sa'Bria Hunt.. thank you so much! it's really my fault, because i shoulda took my pill 😕

252-745-5894
nah shawty lemme make it up to you & your friend besides i think Ben tryna fw ya girl

wait .. hilton hotel on main street? das where we at.. wha floor yall on ?
READ AT 11:35PM

"Winter!!! You didn't tell me Ben was tryna fw you???" She started blushing and held her phone up to show me a bunch of texts between them. I smiled, "I thought you couldn't stand his friends?" She laughed and got up to use the bathroom, "But he so fine girl."

I yelled into the bathroom, "you know they in this hotel right?" I started laughing as she ran out half dressed, "How you know??" She asked.

"YB told me just now when I gave him the hotel info, he asked what flo- .. YB IS TRYING TO FACETIME ME!!!"

I checked in the vanity and realized I didn't have on makeup and my hair was in a bonnet, so I declined the call and regular voice called him. "Hello? Nah I wasn't busy, I just dont look good rn I got my bonnet on and everything.." I quickly put him on speaker, because I seen how eager Winter looked.

"Shawty ion care bou nunna dat, lemme see yo face." He demanded with a low, sexy voice. I stuck my tongue out and answered his facetime only showing my forehead.

"What did I say?? Lemme see yo mothafuckin face girl," he growled and let his grills shine in the camera. Waterfalls on waterfalls. I pulled the camera back and showed my face as he stared.

"You beautiful. What floor yall on? Or yall tryna slide to our room?" He winked and looked up at someone in the room then back down at me.

I looked at Winter and she was twerking with her tongue out, I rolled my eyes and said, "We gon come to yall, what floor & room number?"

"We on the 12th floor, room 1203 shawty.. tell security yo first name and yall should be straight.. don't take too long tryna get all cute and shit."

And with that, he hung up. We hurried up and rushed to the vanity, even though he said don't take too long.. No way I'm gonna hang out with Youngboy looking like a half dead pigeon.

Winter wore a crop top, joggers and her slides. Chill & Cute, ofcourse. I wore a mini tank, a mini jacket and some biker shorts with my slides. Not trying to hard, but still cute.

"Ready to go?" I asked as I put on some perfume then put it in my purse with my keys, room key, wallet & lip gloss

"Ready to go?" I asked as I put on some perfume then put it in my purse with my keys, room key, wallet & lip gloss. "Yea sis, let's go.. Do you think it's weird that they just gave us their numbers and now we going to they room? Most celebrities wouldn't let fans know allat.."

I thought about it and yeah it is a little weird, maybe I should ask when we get up there.. I pressed 12 in the elevator. "Winter do not go up there and fuck that nigga Ben.." She looked at me shocked, "I can't believe you even think that's a question.. OF COURSE I'm going to fuck him!"

I could only laugh, I already knew how Winter was, she wasn't a hoe, but she definitely know how to run game on niggas and get what she want from them. She don't care for relationships or love, she just wants money and a little dick on the side sometimes.

See me, I was a hopeless romantic.. I want the big house, kids running around and a loving husband. I want beautiful baby showers, a huge wedding, honeymoons out the country, and-

"SA'BRIA, come on girl," she laughed as I stood in the empty elevator daydreaming. We walked down the hall and we stopped when we reach room 1203, there were two big ass security guards outside the door.

"Um, I'm Sa'Bria Hunt.. YB told me to come.." I said uneasy because I knew how that sound, like two fans tryna come be hoes for YB and his homeboys. He checked his phone and nodded his head before opening the door.

I walked into what smelled like some loud ass gas and I heard music thumping behind a closed door. I walked into this huge suite.. It had a bed and a whole living room and a small kitchen all spread out like a small apartment.

I noticed YB smoking with his eyes closed, so I stood near the edge of the bed and leaned over and tapped his shoulder. He opened his eyes and smiled so wide and immediately hugged me. The smell of weed, cologne & new clothes smell was so amazing to my nose, I never wanted to let go.

Kentrell's POV:
As I hugged her, she smelt like some smooth ass raspberries and baby lotion. She smelt as good as she looked.. I wonder how she taste-

We pulled away and locked eyes before I offered her my blunt, she hesitated.. "Yeen got to but it's prolly gon make you more comfortable." I said taking a hit of the blunt. She shook her head no and looked around. "Why you so nervous fa shawty?" I asked as I turned down the music a little.

"You a celebrity and Im just regular female and now we in the same hotel room for some reason.. Why'd you invite us here? I hope you don't think Im a hoe or nun.." She said as she got defensive.

I looked at her and shook my head and laughed, even though I did wanna fuck her.. Like who wouldn't with her fine milk chocolate ass. But I was more interested in getting to know her, because I never invited fans to my room before, so this new to me too shit.

"Look ma, Sit down next to me.." I said as I grabbed her hand gently and sat down, "I'm just trynna get to know you, no sex involved.. I mean I know you must remember when I was on stage staring in yo soul girl." She immediately blushed and look down at her hands, "You were looking at me?"

"Fasho, you had a nigga mesmerized fa a good min.." I said while staring in her eyes. Ion like this, I never get all lovey dovey, wtf.

"But I'm not tryna give you the wrong idea, I'm not the relationship type, so Ion wanna hurt yo feelings or nun like dat.."