cнapтer ѕιх 🖤

Sa'Bria's POV:
I quickly snapped my neck and instantly forgot who he was, "You sound bipolar as fuck.. you JUST said 'you had a nigga mesmerized'.. now you saying you don't do relationships.."

I paused to mug him, "You gon be the only one with hurt feelings, because I wasn't interested anyways."

"Ion give a fuck, do you wanna hit this or what?" He asked with no expression on his face. I thought for a moment, if this isn't going anywhere anyways might as well enjoy this experience, "Yea, gimme it." I took three long hits and then passed it back.

Out of nowhere, we heard moaning and groaning coming from the bathroom.. YB looked at me grinning hard as hell and we bust out laughing.

I already knew she was gonna tell me all the tea later tonight. According to my best, if the sex was trash, don't count the body.

As the moaning intensified, YB laughed, "my mans in there tearing yo girl ass up." I listened harder and bust out laughing, "By the sounds of it, she in there tearing him up." We continued to laugh hard as fuck like two goofies, dumb high.

My stomach grumbled and before I could even think, I blurted out, "Damn i'm bout hungry as fuck." I sounded like a straight fatass, weed made me a little TOO comfortable.

"You wanna go get sum to eat? Im hungry as fuck too.. We can go uber somewhere or we can get it delivered?" He said while getting up to go bang on the bathroom door, "Aye stop fucking so we can go eat.. WE HUNGRY MANE!"

"It's up to you, you the big star with all these crazy ass stalker fans.. Whatever you wanna do," I said while putting on lip gloss in the mirror and making sure I still look straight. "Aight we gon get a uber to Taco Bell." I nodded my head as Ben and Winter came out the bathroom.

Winter tried to sneakily fix her clothes as if we didn't already know what they were doing. I gave her the look and eyed my phone, telling her to text me. Winter looked at me and shook her head and pulled me out the suite.

"Girllllll that dick was bomb.. I think he got that toxic dick though, because I just kept wanting more and more," she said while looking deadass serious. "Like forreal, the shit was good as fuck, I'm gonna get some more after we done eating, I dont care where we at," she said with her tongue out.

She was too much, but I support her because I know her goals and she doesn't too much get caught up in jealousy, ex drama, and allat. So what does she have to lose? I just hope they wrapped it up.

"Did yall use protection?" I asked and she quickly said, "Girl ofcourse what the fuck, these are rappers we talking about." That was true, rappers nowadays do extremely too much with they dicks.

Kentrell's POV:
As we walking through the lobby with my security, I can't help but to watch the way Sa'Bria ass moving, she got them natural bubble cheeks. I'm talking bout the blueprint ass for all these fake IG models asses.

We all pile in the uber, and I wave off my security to go back and watch the room, and we head to Taco Bell. I called ahead so we could go inside without being surrounded by buku people.

My thoughts drift, this is exactly why I smoke because I hate this shit. I begin to think about what I told her, that I don't do relationships. I mean, I don't so I shouldn't care but now we all hanging out and finna go eat together. Is this what normal female friends do? I've never had those, only my hoes.

I'm only 20 with no kids and a upcoming rap career, I don't even have time for a relationship.. I mean.. I can't right?

This is an unbelievable night..

how do yall like it so far? any comments are greatly appreciated? any requested POVs in the future?