Preference #1

'First Encounters'

Bellamy Blake 
The sun was nearly up and you were aimlessly wandering around the campsite. Soon enough the sun was on your back, while you pondered the thought of being here,  one of the first people to travel back to your home planet; Earth. Suddenly a familiar gruff voice started talking behind to you. 
  "You know you shouldn't be out this early. You should go back to bed."
You rolled your eyes in response, "Blake, you're not the boss of me. You're not the boss of anyone here."
   Bellamy sighed behind you, "Whatever sweetheart. Don't come screaming to me when something bad happens."
A grin appeared on your grubby face, "And why would I come screaming to you?"
  You could hear Bellamy chuckle as he walked away, the leaves beneath his feet crunched as he trudged back into his tent. A slight sigh escaped your lips, Bellamy Blake is a stupid rebel boy. 

Finn Collins   
You had been friends with Finn since the Ark. He was adventurous and outgoing, someone you could always depend on to have fun. But you also ended up on the ship to Earth, with the rest of the teenage criminals. It made your spine tingle and your stomach churn when you think about what could of happened if the landing hadn't worked. 
  "Everything alright?" Finn's hand rubbed your back affectionately. 
"Yeah, just thinking." You gave a half hearted smile. 
  "Wanna go do something? Laying around is getting boring." 
There was a wild glint in his eye, something you have seen a thousand times before. "Where to Finn Collins?" 

John Murphy 
You looked up at the night sky, a grin plastered on your dirt-covered face. The cold, wet ground was seeping through your the back of your shirt. But you didn't care, it was one of the best feelings in the world.
'The sky is so beautiful, I can't believe the Ark is somewhere up there.' That was the same thought you had for most of the day, but you didn't mind; Earth was perfect. 
  "What's a pretty girl like you doing out here alone?" John Murphy stood behind you, smirking. 
"Go away, Murphy." You had heard and seen bad things about this guy. Murphy was bad news. 
  "Come on Doll, I just wanna talk." 
"Then talk." 

Jasper Jordan 
You were wounded on one of the day trips, ending you in the 'infirmary' with Jasper. You lay side by side for a few days, aimlessly talking about random thoughts that came to your mind. But Jasper was sweet, a little shy but he always listened ... or he was asleep.  In the short time you learnt a lot about each other. 

Monty Green 
Somehow you were sent to the ground with the rest of the criminals, you were always on edge and couldn't shake off the feeling that something bad was going to happen. So whenever the crowd was, you weren't. 
  That's how you met Monty, he was in the drop-ship, working on the bracelets. 
"Mind if I sit?" Your voice must have startled him because he dropped whatever he was holding. 
  "What, I mean yes, er yeah." You grinned, blushing slightly. 
You sat next to him, watching what he was working on. Monty kept asking you questions, non too intrusive but you were thankful for the company. 

authors note; everyone perspective/memories will be held from the ground/earth. [if that makes sense..] x