Preference #2

Jealousy
authors note: btw guys aren’t together yet x
(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

Bellamy Blake 
You had just gotten back to camp with Finn, you were both laughing at a terrible joke you had made.
“I can’t believe I just said that,” you grinned at Finn’s eye roll. You both stopped walking after a while and stood there. It was a little awkward but in a way, comfortable, “Well, anyway. Thanks for saving my life back there (Y/L/N),” Finn’s hand moved to clutch your own. A blush crept onto your cheeks, you couldn’t deny that Finn was pretty gorgeous.
     Suddenly Bellamy brushed past you and stood next to Finn, “Can you love birds report back to me in the drop ship, now,” Bellamy’s husky voice sounded impatient, a subject you were used to.
  “Yes, boss.” You mumbled, rolling your eyes.
“I heard that.”
You pushed past Bellamy, hiding a smile that had formed on your lips, “Of course you did boss.”

Finn Collins  
Since the 100 had landed on Earth; you had been getting a lot of attention from the male part of the group. Many of the guys kept asking if you wanted to share a tent with them, or if you needed company in your sleeping bag.
   It didn’t bother you, it was amusing but Finn didn’t think so. Every time you were alone, Finn just knew one of them would come up and hit on you. That drove him absolutely mental; how could he compete with so many guys?

John Murphy
Most of the time Murphy didn’t care about anything, which was until he saw one of his henchmen asking if you wanted to share your tent. Of course you declined, the offer sounded ridiculous. But the odd thing was you didn’t see that same guy around camp anymore.
    “Have you seen, Jake around here?”, you stood in front of a chucking Murphy, his eyes looked over at you.
   “You don’t know?” He was skinning an apple was a pocket knife, taking a bite from the blade.
“Know what?”, you sent a questioning gaze towards Murphy.
    “He got shot, with an arrow. Don’t know what’s gonna happen to him.” Murphy shrugged, throwing the rest of the apple into the forest. “Oh well.”

Jasper Jordan
Monty stood with you in the doorway, asking you a few questions about your mother. As in turns out, your mothers knew each other, in fact they were best friends.
   “No way! My mum would say that exact same thing as well!”
“What are you two talking about in here?” Jasper trudged towards Monty, a weird look on his face.
    Öh nothing, it wouldn’t be that interesting to you.” Monty replied, shrugging.
Jasper looked between the two of you, “Oh. Okay.” He gave a sort of, disappointed smile and walked away.

Monty Green 
Bellamy gave you gun, “Now, don’t press that button until you know you’re going to shoot.”
  Änd when do I know that I’m going to shoot?” You looked up at Bellamy with a plain expression; you didn’t exactly want to hold a gun with multiple eyes looking at you.
   “Well, you’d shoot when someone is about to attack.” Bellamy replied, like this was nothing to him.  
  “Yeah okay cool. Thanks.” You wandered off; staring at the gun like it was poison. “Where am I gonna put this thing?” You tried various spots; bra, undies, boot … it didn’t seem to fit anywhere. ‘Great, well then, I’ll just hold it … in my hand. Ha! That’ll keep people from starting conversations with me. Oh, let’s talk to that girl, she seems really friendly…But wait, what’s that she’s holding? Oh yeah! A damn gun! ’ You thought.
  I wasn’t long until you walked into Monty’s tent, “Hey.” You plopped down, throwing the gun onto the table. “Where’d you get the … gun?” Monty’s eyes widened in surprise.
      “Bellamy gave it to me. Except I have nowhere to put it.”
“Oh, Bellamy gave it to you.” Monty said the name with such venom it surprised you.
    “Yeah, he did. You okay with that?” You leaned forward, waiting for his reply.
“I am! I totally am!” ‘Not.’