♥︎𝟓♥︎

𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘳.
⚠️WARNING : SELF-HARM⚠️

                                                                                   —These past few days Kenma seemed to be happier,he'd think about his breakup not so often anymore and focus more into volleyball,the team would go to the Arcade aft...

                                                                                   —
These past few days Kenma seemed to be happier,he'd think about his breakup not so often anymore and focus more into volleyball,the team would go to the Arcade after practice to help and get the pain away from Kenma.
Now it was Saturday and the team decided to go play at a park near the school,everyone agreed to meet near the cafe at 3:00 pm.
Finally it was 3:20 pm and everyone was finally here to the cafe,they went to eat before going to the park since they might stay there for hours.
After eating they went on their way to the park,Kenma was luckily in a good mood and everyone was glad so they we're also in a good mood,while they we're walking Kenma spotted a guy who looked like Hinata,Kenma quickly ran up to that person and the rest of the team was confused until he saw Hinata,they we're wondering what he was doing here,Kenma tapped Hinata's shoulder and...
"May I help you?"
Kenma was embarrassed,it wasn't Hinata,it was just someone who looked like him,he looked so much like Hinata from behind.
"Ah gomen..I thought you we're someone else." Kenma apologized before going back to the team.
"So?" Yaku asked.
"It wasn't him." Kenma replied,he was surely embarrassed but somehow upset,Kuroo then comforted Kenma before continuing walking to the park,finally to the park they started playing volleyball and practicing.
After an hour of playing volleyball Kenma decided to take a break,he went to sit on a bench near by and went on his phone,he was scrolling on his social media until something came up,it was Hinata with Kageyama...
_______________

                                            𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙃𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖                                             𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 @𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘮𝘢 !!💕                                           ________________________Holding hands

                                            𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙃𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖
                                             𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 @𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘮𝘢 !!💕
                                           ________________________
Holding hands.
Hinata looked so much happier with Kageyama than with Kenma.
When he saw the picture Kenma felt betrayed,it's not like Hinata betrayed him or anything but...
He felt betrayed because Hinata said "forever"
This was suppose to be Kenma besides Hinata,Holding hands,be happy...
Kenma just stared at the screen,he wanted to cry but he couldn't,he just felt numb,Kuroo noticed that Kenma looked off so he excuse himself and ran up to Kenma.
"Oi Kenma? You ok?"
Kenma said nothing but showed Kuroo the picture,when Kuroo saw the picture Kuroo felt bad,that picture incredibly ruined Kenma's happy mood.
"Kenma-"
"He looks happier."
Kuroo looked at Kenma to see if Kenma was tearing up but,there wasn't any emotions,it was cold.
Kenma then got up.
"I'm going home."
"I'll walk you home-"
"No,it's ok."
And just like that,Kenma went home,the team notice that Kenma was walking home and asked why Kenma was going so early,Kuroo explained why and now everyone on the team felt bad,and here,Kenma was depressed again.
Kenma arrived home,he went directly straight to bed,he didn't fall asleep or anything,he just stared at the ceilings,the sad thoughts running through his mind again.
He doesn't miss you.
He is happier without you.
He's probably better than you.
He never loved you.
He lied.
                          lied
            lied
                               LIED.
Kenma got up from his bed and went to the bathroom,he opens one of the drawers and takes the blade that he hid in one of his drawers,he lifts his sleeves and-
cut.
              cut.
   cut.
                          cut.
        cut.
                                                   cut.    
His arms started bleeding,Kenma quickly took the bandages and put it around his painful scars,he then washes the blade and put it back to its place,he then started crying infront of the mirror.
I should've done better.
Should've gaved him more attention.
Why couldn't he stay with me forever?
Kenma kept crying until he felt numb again,he went back to his bedroom and started playing his video games so he could get all the pain out of his head.
Mean a while,everyone went home,Kuroo was worried about Kenma so he decided to call him,he took out his phone and called Kenma.
ring
ring
ring
ring-
"Hello?"
"Oi Kenma,are you doing ok?"
"I'm doing fine."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I'm sure."
"Do you need me to come over-"
"Don't. I have to go."
"Wait Kenma-"
Kenma hung up before Kuroo could finish his sentence,even though Kenma said he was okay Kuroo didn't believe him,he wanted to wrap his arms around Kenma so badly and tell him everything will be okay but he decided not to,he wanted to give Kenma space,he knew Kenma wanted some space.
After hours of playing games it was 3:00 am,Kenma was exhausted but he didn't want to go back to bed since he knew Hinata will pop on his mind,he just didn't want to think anymore,he stopped playing video games and turned off everything,he then laid on his bed and looked at the ceiling.
"I miss him so much."
He knew he wanted Hinata back,but Hinata looked happier with his new lover,he didn't want to get his happiness away.
As long as Hinata is happy,everything is ok..
Right?