Eight-Lost

8 ~ lost

     Oh.. my fucking god. What the hell did I do last night?!

     Silken sheets and fluffy pillows loitered around me, suffocating the very air I breath. I've breeched the surface and wiggled my way out of the luscious bed. Landing on the floor, not very graciously, I'm on all fours. It takes a moment to have it all sink in, and as the events from last night pour into my memory, I realize what I'd done.

I had sex. I lost my virginity. To a stranger.. who happens to be a king.

I physically face palm. Idiot! You fucking idiot...

Not that I was particularly mad, but.. this is the king. Not of humans, not of lands, of fucking wolves. Werewolves to be precise. So, not only is this epically confusing, it's pulverizing.

I swallow a much needed gulp of air before shakily standing. A hand settles on the bed and I cautiously peak over the covers. My face pales when I notice the bunched up sheets on the other end of the bed. It looked as if someone were sleeping with me but I couldn't tell if they were still there or not. Quickly, my hands fumble with the sheets as carefully as possible and jerk them from the bedding.

     My heart rate skyrockets before decreasing. There's no one in the bed.

     "Phew.." I murmur, throwing the comforter to the bed. "That was a heart attack."

     Shifting on my feet, I ran a hand through my hair. This was a complete disaster. Not only do I not know where I am, but this place looks like a hotel room. The color is a dark gray, with a bit of accents of black and a cream. There's not much to go on in here simple because it looks basic. The only resemblance of life is the pile of papers and stack of books on the table. The room's as big a two, with a couch, table, bed, two dressers, and a recliner. Which is very surprising.

     The closet door to my left isn't closed all the way, and I peak inside. It's a walk-in closet barely full of men's clothes. A few slacks and jeans hang on the right as dress shirts and blazers hang parallel to them. I scan the closet for anything else, finding shoes and a few drawers of accessories for a rich man.

     A sigh leaves my mouth and I tumble out of the closet, shutting the door behind me. I was thankful I was clothes when I woke, and I knew he had to have done it. I didn't want to think about that, no matter how much pleasure it'll bring.

     So, instead, I found a pair of sweatpants and threw them on. I didn't have to tighten the draw string either! A smile appears on my face.

     Cautiously, I peak around the door frame, squinting down the hall. I'm surprised for a moment because my vision's quite decent for someone who can't see passed five feet in front of her. It's not long before I'm slipping down the corridor like a wannabe ninja; back and palms against the wall, eyes and ears alert for anything, not to mention the black outfit I wore. For a second, I did feel like a ninja.

     There's a grand staircase leading down into a lobby like area. My senses peak at the anxiety fluttering my veins. The first step I took, the wood creaks. I yip in surprise, ducking behind the wall for good measure. My chest heaves up and down as I calm myself, anxious to get home and call it a day.

     Fuck work. I'll just say I can't come tonight. I'm in need of a break anyway... All ready, I could feel a headache coming on.

     Peering around the corner, I find no one around. I exhale my relief, hastily clobbering down the grand staircase and run right toward the exit. I barely make it one step off the floor before there's an echo of voices coming from somewhere near. My eyes widen at how effortlessly I'd be caught if I'm seen.