MONDAY

Today is the last day of school. I am feeling sleepy because my dad woke me up at 6'o clock and he said i need to  do exercise . i hate exercise ,i had gone to laundry room to do exercise but my dad said i should take a walk out side . Then my dad made me walk 5 miles for 1 hour .when i came home my legs were  paining .I told my dad that can i go out and run? so allowed me to run but my plan was i want to visit my best friend rowely. i went to rowely's and i saw him playing twisted wizard 4 the new video game playing with tom collard . That guy is a bad guy who had crushed fregely at gym.i got really mad and i just went to my house took my bag and lunch bag and went to school. elemio just jumped in middle of phys ed in the gym me had a tooth about to come out , he jumped into jeffery's lap and the tooth was inside jeffery's forehead . So he had gone to nurse powell's office and had gone to his home. i feel very sad about that guy .after  we did showers we had gone to ms.conner's class and in middle of that the principal said we should go home because it started raining. So at the bus i found 4 milk chocolate bars under my seat.I took ' em in my bag and at home wanna hide it because manny, he can smell junk food and climb any ever  like a monkey .

I took ' em in my bag and at home wanna hide it because manny, he can smell junk food and climb any ever  like a monkey

So i think its better to hide it in the fridge because he hasn,t opened it forever. So i hid it behind the fridge at night . i felt very hungry at night so i went near the fridge and and ate 2 bars ,it was so sweet i just felt that i am gonna puke so i tossed it into trash bag.