mom's RULES

I got a mail from a guy called chris elaffo (his name is funny) and it was from france with our home's rulebook; when i peeked inside it ,there was a rule book for me, rodrick,manny and dad.I started to wonder why mom's rulebook did'nt came? But actually when i read the book there was mom's name .So that meant that she told my aunt and and mailed it to her and told to mail her back from france . I scaned the copy and opened in my computer.

And the worst was no fried food,no tv and afteschool sleeps .Me,rodrick and dad planed a secret meeting at our house's  basement at NIGHT.It was for spy eating some chicken lolipop which were FRIED.I thought that he will bring a package but he told that we needed to go to a restaurant shop on his way to office.But mom announced that we'd gonna go to a beach for having fun .We all were disappointed by that as we needed to cancel the plan.We packed some sandwhich , and vegatable rice(disgusting). Mom loaded the car with the cargo (probably 7 large bags).We went off to the beach but we also saw a fry restaurant  called butter in a stick behind the beach. this was our chance .We made a new plan about the same.But the worse was the mom was watching us from a distance.We made a distraction by challenging manny to build a sand castle and mom to help him. 

We ate it quickly and cleaned off crumbs in our shirts by some  tissue

We ate it quickly and cleaned off crumbs in our shirts by some  tissue. We gave the money to the chef and went to mom and manny. Mom kept asking '''Where did you all go''' dad said ''' rodrick needed some gel pens; so we went off to buy them'''.But still they both kept a sharp eye on us.

We went to our house back but a great fight took place:-

MOM- where you all were at that time

me -i told that rodrick needed some gel pens.

MOM-but i gave him at thursday

dad- he wanted black pens

rodrick-yes ,i wanted them for underling 

MOM-But i left my napkin at driver's seat and when we sat back into the car it was still there and frank hates napkin to be on someone's seat P.S there were no shops nearby for stationary .

dad -we actually went walking 

MOM- okay ,but what are those stains in gregs shirt

me- nothing *she came sniffing*

MoM-it looks like some fried food ................*SNIFF, SNOFF*..........*SNIFF, SNOFF*.................................... OH MY GOD !!!!Its fried butter you broke the rules 

Me -it's okay 

mom - you all needed punishment and that is no t.v for one week

Rodrick - no t.v is our live execpt dad's........never mind ok

I am pretty disapointed by that but okay we broke the rules.