20 - You are mine.

After the stage, the emcees for tonight, Alex and Xiai, came on stage.

"Good evening, baobeis. Do you like the stage prepared by NINEPERCENT and THE9?"Alex asked the crowd.

"Yes!"

"Hold on because some of the members prepared individual, subunit and more collaboration stages for everyone!" Xiai continued.

"While they prepare, let's play a game. I will need four people one stage."Alex said and choose 4 people on stage.

For the night, Yuxin performed a solo popping dance, Jiaqi and Xueer danced to HOW YOU LIKE THAT and Yuyan sang her original song Lion Cat. Just like Yuyan, Kun also sang and danced to his original song YOUNG. The trio Zhengting, Justin and Chengcheng did a talent show. Xiaogui and Keyin, on the other hand, had a rap battle on stage.

After his performance, Kun is looking around to find Yuxin. Finally, after walking around the whole venue, he found her by the buffet table shoving macaroons in her mouth. He sighed and chuckled at the cute sight of her and walked towards her.

"Kun, you are here. I was looking for you." Jieqiong said as she cling onto his arm.

"Why are you here?" Kun asked furrowing his brows.

"To congratulate you on your performance." She smiled.

"Jieqiong, I already told you we can't go back to how we used to. I won't." Kun said as he removed her hands from his arm.

"It's noisy here. Let's talk somewhere quieter." Jieqiong grabbed his arms again and pulled him out of the event hall.

Looking at this is Yuxin with macaroon still in her mouth. She is having an internal debate of whether to follow them or ignore what she just saw. 'I won't let this happen to me again.'

Jieqiong brought Kun to an unoccupied room.

"Do you remember we used to practice dancing together until the next morning?" Jieqiong reminisce their memories.

"You are saying this because?" He asked about her intention.

"Do you remember we used to order supper and binge on series together?" Jieqiong turned to look at him.

Kun refused to look at her. "I don't even know why I'm here. I'm gonna go back." He said and stood up.

Jieqiong grabbed his hand. "Don't go." She stood up and crashed her lips on to his.

Before he could even push her away, someone pulled Jieqiong by her hand away from him.

"Yuxin" Kun froze in his place.

Yuxin came in between them facing Jieqiong. "Don't touch what's mine."

"Yours? Stop kidding yourself. Know your place." Jieqiong said snickering and clowning Yuxin. She continued, "You don't know, Kun. He plays with girls until he is bored with them. You are just one of his toys. Right, Kun?" She said smirking.

"No, I am hers. She is the one I like and I know she likes me too." Kun said and turned Yuxin towards him. He stroked her eyebrow as they lock their eyes. "Looking into her eyes make me forget about all the worries I have. She makes me feel comfortable and happy. At the same time, she makes me crazy if I don't see her. Yuxin, I know I have a lot of shortcomings. But, I promise to make you happy. Will you trust me and be my girlfriend?"

Yuxin smiled at the sudden confession of her now boyfriend. She tiptoed and kissed him. Kun smiled in his kiss.

Jieqiong, seeing this scene in front of her, screamed and stormed out of the room.