M

Amaimon jumped silently from the trees, and she just barely had time to turn around before he had her pinned, teeth by her exposed neck. Luna froze, noticing how close they were at the moment.

He was pinning Luna's shoulders with his arms, his legs on either side of her own, with his teeth almost piercing her skin. She was definitely pinned, and he intended to savour her reactions to this position they were in.

She froze, feeling the very tips of his fangs on her throat and his warm breath right behind them. They were both panting, Luna more than him at this point. He inhaled long, her smell delighting his senses.

"Are you going to let go soon?" Luna asked breathily, careful not to move too much.

Amaimon leaned his head against her chest, tired but not wanting to say anything. "I don't want to." He said, moving off and just laying his head on her. She sighed, putting a hand over her eyes to block out the sunlight.

In a moment of bravery, she slowly reached around to pet his hair. It was surprisingly soft and clean, and he didn't pull away, so she kept going. He pushed against her hand when she stopped for even a moment to reposition herself.

Luna sighed and sat up, placing his head on her thigh and continuing to run her fingers through his hair. He didn't pull it up into that ridiculous spike today, as a part of his "costume" when he interrupted her class, leaving it free of whatever products he used to get that strange look.

She smiled as his eyes started to close, bemused.

They fought with each other three times. She won two out of the three, one by pure dumb luck and the other with force of will. At least, that's what Amaimon told himself. Especially after he just barely managed to beat her on the third try.

He refused to believe he won only because she was tired, opting instead to say it was his own cunning.

Luna shook her head, taking her own hair down from its tight bun, despite the protests from Amaimon that she stopped touching him.

He relaxed again when she resumed her petting, and she barely held back a laugh. It reminded her of that meme one of her students had shown her the other day.

It was two teenagers sitting in a similar position to this one, and every time one would stop petting the other dramatic music would play and the one laying down would look all sad and dejected.

She almost laughed again at the mental image.

Amaimon was nearly asleep by now, and she wasn't too sure what to do. It was the age old question; get up and wake the sleeping cat, or let the adorable animal sleep? After some serious deliberation, Luna decided to wake him up.

She took her hand from his hair, using it instead to shake his shoulder. "Amaimon. I need to go home." She said.

His eyes fluttered open, and he sat up. "I guess so." He said, looking at her.

She stood, brushing herself off, and held out a hand for Amaimon. He took it, and she pulled him to his feet. Nothing happened.

"Are you going to jump us back to my house?" Luna asked.

Amaimon shrugged. "I don't want to. Let's walk." He started pulling her across the little forest, and she tried to pull away.

"No! It's almost ten! Amaimon!" She said, digging her heels in. Her demon powers activated on instinct, and suddenly Amaimon wasn't moving anymore. He looked over his shoulder, seeing her just standing like normal, and his head tilted.

Luna's eyes widened when she realized what she'd done, and Amaimon caught her when she fell forward into him.

"You should use your abilities more often." He said, putting her on her feet.