Ch 5: OFA And Training For UA!

Nobody's POV:

Itsuka and Momo were on there way towards the Yaoyorozu estate, and were talking about various subjects, when suddenly they came across a large crowd. Kendo was trying to ask around to see what was happening, and some random old guy answered her.

"There's a kid who's in trouble, he's inside some kind of sludge monster thing, but the heroes are just standing around!"

"Yeah! Why aren't they doing anything?" Another random guy said.

Kendo looked around to see that there were indeed several heroes around, some complaining that their quirks were useless in a situation like this, and others trying to contain the fires caused by the kid's explosions. 'Why are they complaining? Real heroes jump into danger even if they're no use in a situation like this.' Kendo thought as she began making her way through the crowd. Momo saw what she was doing, and tried to stop her.

"Please don't go, if the pro heroes aren't doing anything, why would you go, and risk your life?!"

Kendo just turned and looked at her with a smile.

"What kind of hero would I be if I had the chance to save a kid, but I let him die because I hesitated."

"Stop this foolishness, I just met you... I don't want to lose you!" Momo cried, but it was too late, Kendo had already sprinted off towards the sludge monster and the kid.

Kendo's POV:

I looked back and saw Momo telling at me to stop, but I just couldn't, there was a kid who needed saving, and I wasn't going to let him die on my watch. I made my way to the front of the crowd, where there were a couple of police officers who were holding police tape so the crowd wouldn't go into danger.

'Well it's now or nothing' I thought as a went under the tape, and ran towards the boy.

"HEY! Stop! You can't go there, you'll get killed!"

"Someone stop her!"

I heard yelling behind me, but I paid no mine to it, I couldn't stop now, even if I wanted to, it was like my legs had a mind of their own! I ran up to the sludge monster, and I saw a blonde kid gasping for dear life.

"Ah so another human body, ooh this ones a pretty girl hehe..." I heard the sludge monster say.

I quickly enlarged my fists, and whipped them around, creating a huge gust of wind in an attempt to blow the sludge away. All it did was temporarily shock the sludge monster as I used my big hands to try to grab the kid and pull him out.

'Damnit this sludge is so weird, i can't pull this guy out...' I thought as I frantically kept pulling, and clawing away at the slime trying to surround me. That's when I heard the kid speak up.

"S-Stop it Damnit... Y-you're g-going to get eaten too... j-just get out- get o-out o-of here..."

"Sorry but I can't do that... if I can't get you out, then I guess we die here together..." I looked up to see even more slime coming from behind me. I still heard yelling behind me, as I tried to get out of the way and punch the sludge, but it was too much.

"DAMNIT SOMEONE GO HELP THAT GIRL!" A hero at the scene yelled.

Nobody's POV:

"Damnit... I sure am weak huh, I'm pathetic... a disgrace." A skinny blonde man muttered as he watched from behind a building. "Guess I'll have to push my limits on this one. Damnit... I don't deserve to be a hero."

Back to Kendo's POV:

I couldn't do it... I jumped into this with absolutely no way to save this kid. 'Guess this is it' I thought as I was enveloped in slime. I saw the kid still gasping for breathe, and yellow light through the slime. 'This kid's a fighter huh' I mentally laughed as I felt my breathing beginning to be blocked by the slime.