𝕯𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖒𝖆

✞༒𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓮༒✞

✞༒𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓮༒✞

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1: 𝕯𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖒𝖆

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Why even bother with this nonsense anymore, it is a waste of time giving out your heart to others... it is too painful...

Pacing back and forth between her small room, Chihiro tore random objects from where they reside and threw them around in frustration. Smashed pieces of glass scattered around on the opposite side of the room. Clothes and jewellery covered almost every inch of the floor. How frustrating it is to trust someone with your heart just for them to discard it like it meant nothing. Like it was a toy that you could roughly play with and rip it to shreds.

Teenage relationships are so goddamn complicated, they feel so good when you start out until it ends with someone dying to cry their heart out. Teenagers are too delicate and young to be feeling such emotions yet they dedicate themselves to feel loved by another just so they do not succumb to feeling lonely. Why does it have to be so complicated?

Chihiro and her ex-boyfriend Jiro had been together for nearly three years. Throughout their relationship they seemed like a perfect pair towards their peers. Everything was perfect between the two of them, or was it not?

Jiro was fairly popular among the student body and held the reputation of being quite the rebel. Beside that fact that he could be a troublemaker, Jiro did well within his studies at school. Jiro is a rather attractive male especially with those mesmerising emerald eyes he had, which could easily make him the perfect bachelor for female students.

Chihiro herself is a popular girl with her enthusiastic attitude and bright personality, which would not be questionable that the two would end up in a relationship. The two were inseparable ever since they were young. Every bit of time they got they always were seen together.

For many years the two had been close friends, it was until their first year of being a senior was when their friendship blossomed into something more, however, at the last year of their relationship they began to become distant, either it was because school was getting busier or Jiro needed some space around this period of time, she did not know.

It was earlier this afternoon when Chihiro came to meetup with Jiro at his house, there was a feeling that something was a bit off, but she could not quite put her finger on it. While walking up towards the entrance, something was continuously screaming for Chihiro to turn around and walk away. She did not get that, why did she start to get these feelings that being here was going to be a bad idea?

Chihiro pushed those ideas aside and lifted her hand to knock on the door frame. Chihiro suddenly came to a halt as she saw that the door was left ajar. Feelings of worry and confusion came flooding through her mind.