Chapter 30

Chapter 30

I looked around the whole bar but they're not here.

"Eyv!" A girl in a white dress is standing with a group of girls and I faced her to me. "I'm so sorry," she's not her. I have no idea where she is right now. When she pulled Sian with her, I wanted to pull her away from him.

How dare someone touch what was mine?

The whole atmosphere is loud. I have no way to find her. I keep running around looking for her, but she's nowhere. They're both nowhere.

"Bro, tara na. Dalawang oras ka nang labas-pasok sa bar. Uwi ka na." Mat is pushing me 'til I took a step outside the bar. "Tara na, tara na. Isang beer lang naman ang nainom mo. Drive ka mag-isa." he pushed me to my car and I zoned out. I don't know why I'm feeling empty right now.

I don't have tears. I don't want to scream. I'm just feeling nothing—just emptiness.

While I'm sitting at the driver's seat, I can see couples outside the bar laughing at each other. "F-ck Kim." Kim Family deserves to get to hell. Our family went hell for years because of them.

I don't know what time I slept last night. I kept thinking about her, and that guy.

My phone's ringtone disturbed me from sleeping. "Hello?" I answered the phone with laziness. It is dad who is calling.

"Asikasuhin mo ang mga investors! Bwisit na Paloma na 'yan! Binawi ang 5.4 billion na in-invest!"

"How much percent did Paloma's investment was in ours?" tamad kong tanong dahil sa pagi-isip kagabi ay napuyat ako.

"46 percent and that was second to the biggest pull out since Kim's!" his tone of voice is getting higher and that means one thing. It'll get our company bankrupt if Paloma will continue to pull out her investment.

"Bwisit na Kim at Paloma na 'yan!"

I sat down on my bed and got my voice into its normal tone. I calmly said, "Okay, I'll get Paloma  return their investments back."

"Paloma or whoever! Basta ibalik ang 46%!" he ended the call with a heavy breath.

Ang dami ko na ring iniisip ngayon, dumagdag pa ang problema sa kumpanya. "Hello, Jenny? Give me Paloma's email address and contact number, now." I called my secretary. I still don't know how to convince Paloma to return the 46%. But I guess, I can do it.

I was the one who made a move to return the 63% percent of the shares of Kim. Though it was not the Kim's company that gave the shares back. At least, I've managed to get someone or other company to invest to us.

"I will send it now, Sir." as soon as she said that, I felt my phone vibrates.

"And, oh, send their company's address to me. Thank you."

After I took a bath, I wore a formal attire and sprayed Dior Sauvage all over my body. My outfit is completed with a wristwatch that I've got from one of our investors.

The tuxedo I used is grey and the inner long sleeves is white. I also wore a black leather shoes. this is what I usually wear when going to my work. "Good Morning, Sir." the employee of Paloma's company are greeting me as I entered the building.

They're giving their respects to the new CEO of Molina Corp., and that's me. Dad made his decision weeks ago and no one dared to stop him. I've got to have this position that I've meant to have.

I'm walking to a counter that has a guy who is assigned to make an appointment to the CEO of the company. "Good Morning, Mr. Molina. How may I help you?" he bowed. It looks like he is new here.