Chapter 7

Urmur's POV"
   "Dude are u good?"
   "Bro when we said we'd just steal money from Zuraiya cause you were a broke ass cuck we didn't actually mean it"

   After saying that Andrew and Tristan looked at each other and laughed. What assholes. I curled up tighter in the pathetic little ball I was in and they realized now wasn't the time.

   "Seriously dude whats wrong? I know by now your expecting a 'why so sad f4gger mcf4gton' but I've never seen you look this sad before."

   It caught me off guard to say the least. My friends, all being straight, male, and 13 they're all pretty misogynistic jerks. I guess guys do have a soft spot after all.

   I debate in my head whether i should tell them whats wrong. I mean Andrews a manwhore and Tristans dated Andrea, they must know how to deal with this shit right?

    "I have a crush on someone. Its really something. I've been in denial this whole time so I built a lot of unneeded hype and expectation for myself. I finally decided to make a move and it didn't turn out too well and I feel like shit."

   "Ah I see. Mr. Cryinacorner is having issues with a crush. Who's the lucky lady?"

   "I bet its Danjeequa. Shes been eyeing him a lot recently."

   "It's not Danjeequa. I just feel in the mood to overdose on flint stone gummies right now."

   "Dude relax. You're an amazing guy. You just gotta wait for the right girl to see that bro. Now stop crying and drink. I didn't beg everyone I ran into money for nothing."

𝑀𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒...

Jay Jay's POV:
   FUCK DANJEEQUA. I make a beeline to the boys bathroom and lock myself in a stall, making sure no one's in there with me. Then,

AAAAAAFUCKSHITHOLYFUCKHOLYSHITMOTHERFUCKINGHOLYFUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

   Holy fuck what just happened?! Urmur just reached out and grabbed me out of nowhere. I still have butterflies from that. If I clench my eyes shut hard enough I can still see his face staring down at me and feel his arms embracing me.

   And the worst part of it all was I had to go along with it like nothing was out of the ordinary cause I knew if I reacted embarrassingly Danjeequa would black mail me with it forever. But I don't think that mattered right? He seemed pretty fine to me.

   I mean he is pretty fine but thats besides the point.

   I start to get really lightheaded all of a sudden. I sit on the toilet to stop the dizzy feeling. A million thoughts race in circles around my head, bouncing from place to place like those marble racing videos.

   Did he just do it for the camera? For entertainment purposes? Or did he mean it to be something more? Did he know what he was trying to do? Fuck, man!

   Its so frustratingly agonizing to think about yet I can't stop. The image of his soft white face looking down at me, soft pink lips, and those gorgeous as fuck hazel eyes that I'd let stomp on me. Oh god.

   I stay seated on the toilet, but i lean back on the nasty ass inner seat. At this point I don't give a shit anymore. I stretch, shook out all the trapped tension in my body, closed my eyes, and just sat there like that. Not a thought in my mind other then the thoughts of that moment. I smile and stay there for a bit.

Urmur's POV:
   I talked with the guys for a while. They attempted to cheer me up by telling me dumb shit they did to get money for 7-11. Apparently some girls filmed them acting out a surrey scrap fight on a field. I pretended like it worked. Once again I'm pretty damn good at acting.

   But nothing can take my mind off of Jay Jay. Did he know what he meant? Is it just the way I'm looking at it? Questions flood my brain to the point they almost leak out of my eyes in the form of tears. But I can't cry in front of the guys again. I feel the tear this close from dropping out of my eye so I quickly stand up and run into the building.

   The guys shout at me, obviously, like anyone would do when someone they find crying just stands up and books it to the door.

   "DUDE WHERE SRE YOU GOING I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF TELLING YOU ABOUT THIS BOMB BLASIAN BUSTY BOOBIED BIG BOOTY BADDIE NAMED JADA NATE WAS ABOUT TO-"

   "SORRY BRO JUST GOTTA PEE REAL QUICK"

   I run to the boys bathroom. If I'm gonna ball my eyes out I might as well keep my dignity while doing so, right?

Jay Jay's POV:
   I decided it was time to head back. Urmur must be lonely all by himself. I get out of the stall and turn the wall out of the door when suddenly

BAM

crashed right into someone.

   "Ow what the f-"

    "Urmur..?"

    "Jay Jay."