Chapter 22

[Chapter 22 - Darkroom] This is a cure for all diseases.

In the Wu family car dealers come and go, look at the inquiry of the goods to join in the fun, business is watching the fire.

Chu Yuan looked at the signboard far across the street. He just planned to go in, but was stopped by Duan Baiyue, so he did not understand: "Is there something?"

"Since ** became a small trader, the natural temperament has to follow." Duan Baiyue reminded, "It’s so arrogant to walk up, but it doesn't fit in with the looks."

Chu Yuan paused and asked: "How do you go?"

Duan Baiyue said: "Like the people on this street."

Chu Yuan: "..."

He doesn't feel that when he walks with the people, there is something different.

Duan Baiyue shook his head with a smile and pressed his straight back slightly: "It’s like this, or it’s fine to bend over and hump."

Chu Yuan suspicious: "So simple?"

Duan Baiyue nodded and joined him in the Wu family car dealership.

The guys are busy, seeing two strangers, too late to say hello, can only shout aloud, let the guests look around, they have to come over.

"No problem." Duan Baiyue said, "The little brother is only busy, we are only idle, so come over and see."

The carriage was lined up in the backyard, and the style was quite a lot. Later, it was a sample of the new table and chair. Then I wanted to go inside, but I was stopped by the family. I said that it was Wu’s private house and refused to enter.

Duan Baiyue apologized, and the two went shopping in the front shop before they got out of the car and walked slowly along the street.

"What's the discovery?" Chu Yuan asked.

"Nothing found out." Duan Baiyue answered. This is called weird, the car line is mainly engaged in all kinds of carriages, and also sells some tables and chairs benches, in addition to nothing else, but also really did not see what the wooden dice are used for.

"According to the villagers in Qiufeng Village, there will be people from the car dealers going to pick up the goods tomorrow." Chu Yuandao, "At least you can follow and see where the rafts were finally sent."

Duan Baiyue nodded: "Good."

"Let's go." Chu Yuandao, "Return to the museum."

"There are many people in the day, if you are found, what to do." Duan Baiyue shook his head. "Go back at night."

"What do you want to do now?" Chu Yuan asked.

"It’s been out for so long, and I haven’t eaten any meal.” Duan Baiyue reached out and said, “There is just a restaurant, and I will go back to my stomach.”

Chu Yuan frowned.

"Let's go." Duan Baiyue couldn't help but say that he took the man and went upstairs. Xiao Er warmly came to say hello, Chu Yuan did not say much more, took the dishes for a long time, ordered a green soup, a bowl of stuffed tofu.