Chapter 9💖

Exopink POV

"You're gonna be the Biggest Cover Up by being a fake couple not only one but four" Hyun Suk said."What?!"They all asked together. "What you heard is right" Soo Man answered. "B-but Appa w-who is the couple's?" Jisoo asked. "Rosé and Baekhyun, Lisa and Sehun , Jennie and Kai , Jisoo and Suho " Hyun Suk answered.
"What? But sajang Nim we can't" Suho said shocked. "We all can't say no no matter what" Soo Man . "What do you mean uncle we can't just blurt that out of nowhere nobody will believe us they are known to be dating T-tae~" Rosé said but she can't so Jennie interrupted. "Why do we have to do this Appa" Jennie asked. "Yesterday the secretary of the prime minister called and threatened us saying that they will hurt our biggest artists and your families we just want you to be safe and they said this is the only way they asked for only 7 months, the reason is his son ran over a girl because of driving drunk so they contacted us" Hyun Suk said crying. "W-we d-dont know how b-blinks are gonna be disappointed at us" Lisa said crying. "We are gonna accept it Sir" Baekhyun said in a deep sigh. "Are you sure?" Soo Man asked ."Yes Sajangnim" Kai said. "My princesses Appa is sorry are you gonna accept it?" Hyun Suk asked feeling hurt. "Yes Appa for you and our family we will do it" Jisoo answered. "Thank you so much Girls and Exo" Soo Man said smiling sadly. "It's okay Sajangnim" exo and bp said. "Tomorrow we are gonna plan to let the reporters see you 4 couples at the airport please act like a couple" Hyun Suk said. "Yes and don't talk about this even with your family you can't tell the truth to anyone" Soo Man said. "Yes Sajangnim" Exopink answered. "5am at gimpo airport going to Jeju island" the managers said. "Yes" Hyunsuk said. "Goodluck were gonna go first and boys stay here you can use winners room on the 3th floor and you can use any clothes for tommorow Jisoo will show you your rooms" The CEO's said. "Bye sir and appa" Exopink greeted.

After 20 minutes since yg and sm left

Blackpink POV

"Unnies and excuse me I have to go to my room first" Rosie said excusing herself. "Okay can you get me a jacket at my room B4 coming back?" Lisa asked . "Sure what about you unnies?" Rosie asked. "Yes please" Jensoo answered. Rosé then left to the room.

Exo POV

"Chanyeol I have to go to the toilet can you ask them where the toilet is" baekhyun said. "Mandu where's the toilet?"Chanyeol asked Jennie. "Pabo don't call me that it's in the 2nd floor turn right you'll see a door saying blackpinks rooms go inside then you'll see Rosie's bedroom her door color is pink then beside that you'll see a gray door thats the toilet " Jennie answered . "Thanks mandu" "Baek you listened right? Go by yourself" Chanyeol said. "Okay" Baekhyun chuckled. Baekhyun was going to the toilet and when he entered a big Black and Pink door in front of a big Silver door that says Treasure Bedrooms he then walked past Rosie's room and hear sobbing. "Rosie?!" He opened her door and what she saw shocked him.

To be continued......
Xoxo💖