Chapter 19💖

Baekhyun POV
We arrived at the hospital
"Oppa I'm scared will Chaeyoung be fine"
Jennie

"She'll be fine Jennie don't worry" i said.

"Maybe we should find Y-yixing her childhood friend she needs him" Jennie said crying.

"Jennie i-if you tell me why Rosé cried then passed out and  who Jae is I promise you that I'll make Rosé meet Yixing that you have been looking for since she'll remember after waking up..even if that means I gave her up will you tell me?" I asked she looked shocked .

"Well oppa please keep this to us 7 except Rosie Jae is Jaehyun of Nct and he was the reason of what happened earlier..." she explained everything after that the others just arrived.

I didn't know what to say I can't open my mouth I just sighed I need to see Lay hyung soon.

"D-did she l-like Jaehyun too?" I asked

"Well Jaehyun courted her for almost 1 year and a half she did like him but she doesn't think of it as a love but I'm sure she liked him too but you were always there and she never stopped loving you and admiring you. After loosing her memories her father convinced her to become a trainee until one day you debuted we all admired you sunbaes so much but for Rosé you're her sweet escape" Jisoo said tears falling.

I was shocked after knowing that Rosé that really liked me since she was a trainee and all of us as their strength.

"S-she likes m-me how? I actually have a girlfriend now" I asked once again.

"It's o-okay oppa we know that we don't have any chance with any of you" Lisa smiled but tears were treatening to fall she looked at me Sehun Kai and Suho hyung.

The doctor suddenly came out "You can meet her now please make sure she doesn't get stressed or mentally hurted she's in a dangerous condition" The doctor said.

"Please leave us alone for now Exo Sunbae you can all go now" Jennie said smiling bitterly.

"B-but Jennie are you sure it's okay we insist" Kai said.

"It's really okay oppa go back to the award show you might have an award there" She said trying to smile.

"O-okay take care girls" Suho hyung said.

Lisa and Jisoo went in first and the boys went to the car first since Jennie called me.

"Don't break your promise Baekhyun sunbaenim" Jennie said looking at me pleading.

"I-i won't I promise you'll see him soon enough " I said.

She looked confused why there but she just nodded and smiled me.

"I will never forget this oppa thank you so much" I just smiled.

After that we decided to just come back at the dorm and leave.

To be continued....
Xoxo😘♥️♥️