Introduction

Yes, I posted this chapter too because I got a yummy little cover like oh my lord, I'm so pleased with the cover this time. The graphic designer got it spot on this time. It matched the theme of my book rather nicely.

Go to dumplingbabe for yummy covers and banners yo. They're extra yummy. God, do I like a nice graphic?

Now, this might turn into an Author's blabberings pt.3, who knows? If I don't add author's note in the first chapter, know that this has turned into an author's blabberings y'all.

So here you go, my fifth work that I won't ever update again after a while. Actually, I might, if I get any

Warning

Some parts of this book may contain cussing since it would be too out of character for this one character to not cuss. And oh boy does he cuss. Look forward to some profuse cussing ahead.

I'll make sure to censor it even if it breaks the flow of my book because even I'm not comfortable with this much cussing. I'll post a separate chapter summarizing what that character said if you're not comfortable with the language that character uses.

Don't worry, it won't break the flow.

Blabberings-

So, I didn't think that I would go over the 1000 words mark so much that a page 2 would appear. But I did. Overwriting has become my greatest enemy.