{ 6 }

-Time skip on monday-
~(y/n) Pov~

"Have a nice day (y/n)~~~" My mom said from the kitchen while i was about to get out from the front door.

"Dont be bored without me mom~~~" i yelled back at her.

(A/N-ok please dont think anything dirty in here what he meant by 'dont be bored without me mom' its because he always helps, watch, and spend time with his mom when (y/n) dad isnt home.)

I only heard a chuckle at her before i closed the door.

Few seconds when i saw the school i saw Daichi-senpai along with Sugawara-senpai and Asahi-senpai with him.

I greeted them normaly and walked with them.

I didn't know where my class was so i asked Daichi-senpai if they could show me where it is.

"Oh right it's your first day." Daichi-senpai rubbed the back of his head. "Come with me i'll show you where it is."

"Thank you senpai!" I said as i followed after him.

When i got in the classroom class hasn't started yet so Daichi-senpai said goodbye and got to his class.

I saw the teacher inside the room so for me i dont want to be rude so i knocked in the door.

The teacher looked at me in a few seconds then looked at the class and then stand up to say "Okay class please go back to your seat's."

I peeked through the door and saw
Yamaguchi-kun and Tsukishima-kun sitting at their own sits.

"Class we have a new student that is going to join us this year." Sensei said then looked at me causing me to get nervous.
"Please come in."

I got in the class and bowed infront of the class.
The teacher handed me a chalk and gestured me to write my name in the board.
After i have writen my name i bowed once again and said "(L/N) (Y/N) pleasure to meet you."
with a smile.

"Ossu!" said the class.

"Alright you may sit at the back of the blond hair in there." The teacher said.

I walked to go to my sit and smiled at everyone, this cause every girl's to gigglie and start's to whisper to their sitmate's.

After i sitted in my chair the teacher started the lesson.

I looked at tge club application and i knew what was the club i would be and it is volleyball.

After i've filled the application i putted it in between my notebook and save it from folding for later.

Time Skip
-Lunch Time-

It was lunch time and i was done eating my lunch.

I rommed around the school trying to find a certain messy black hair with a glasses on.

Except i found a girl with long black hair and pink glasses i approached her and tapped her shoulder she turned to look at me and examine me.

"Yes? Do you need something?" She asked.

"Ah—Shimizu-senpai i was looking for
Takade-sensei and give him this." I handed her the application for club's.

She read it and spoke "You wanted to join the Volleyball Boy's club?"

"Yes and umm last wenesday i practiced with them." I said messing my (h/c) locks.

"Oh (l/n) right?" She asked putting her finger in her chin.

"Yes that's me..." I said awkwardly.

"Well then i'll make sure to tell Takade-sensei that your going to join." She said folding the paper. "Oh and the uniform what number are you?"

"Oh my real number was 17 but i got turned into 4 so i'll take any number left." I said rubbing my chin.

"Alright then i'll see you later the afternoon after classes." She said waving goodbye.

"Yes. Thank you Shimizu-senpai!" I said bowing and getting back to class aswell.

643 words sorry cliffhanger i gotta update the other X Male Reader.