{ 8 }

A/N-It has been a 2 weeks since (Y/N) had joined the club, and Takade just got 'another' invatation from Nekoma Highschool that will be a Training camp for a month.

-After classes September 26,20XX-

~Kei's Pov~

"Ossu!" Shouted a giant beanstalk.

"Y'know you should stop shouting after slamming the door open." I said mumbling
only for Yamaguchi to hear.

Just when Yamaguchi heard it, he laughed quietly beside me and then i smirked.

"Hey beanstalk." i said walking up to (y/n) his back facing my face.

I got a little iritated so i smack the side of his stomach making him groan and turn around to face me.

"I said Hey Beanstalk." he blinked multiple times and look at the back to me back and fort.

"O-oh my name is-" before he can continue i cut him off.

"I know i just called you that." i saw a little irritation in his face and he shook his head ligthly.

"Well then later!" he said running out of the door.

__________________________________________________

Practice was over, Coach had gathered us all for a anouncement from Sensei.

"Goodwork every one. I just wanna say that we have a another invite from Nekoma highschool." Sensei said looking at the paper he was holding.

"And as you know we we're again invited for a whole month Training camp on the next month."

everyone then started cheering well mostly Hinata, Tanaka-san, And Nishinoya-san.

>After School< 

~No One's Pov~

After school the three: Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and (y/n), walked home together.

but unlikely Yamaguchi has to go somewhere else and bid goodbye to Tsukishima.

He didn't mostly care that (y/n) was there but he noticed him, he just didn't wanna disturb (y/n)'s peaceful walk in front of Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

{this is how you walk in front of them}

{but make it like they're looking in your back}

You didn't notice that Yamaguchi left because he just tap Tsukishima's shoulder and leave.

Tsukishima was growing unconfortable because of the silence (y/n) was giving him.

'Can't he feel that i am behind him or does he really know?' Tsukishima thougth to himself while a tint pink forming in his cheeks and its rather he didnt know why tho.

"Hey (l/n)?" Tsukishima started.

He didnt know why he talked and why was he feeling so hot all of a sudden and he knew that i wasn't love.

It was only a few weeks since they met but now he was crushing on (y/n)??

Nah-it must be something else but why would he feel butterflies in his stomach and being hot?

'I must've gotten a fever.' Tsukishima thought to himself.

Suddenly Tsukishima was brought to reality when (y/n) spoke.

"You need somethin'?" (y/n) asked lightly.

"o-oh wha-nevermind." Tsukishima stuttered.

Stuttered?

Since when did he stutter?

It really is it.

It really must be it.

He musn't fallen for the (h/c) haired male.

He wasn't lying but his been feeling like this since a few days now.

"Hey (l/n)...are you free tommorow?" Tsukishima blurted out scratching the back of his neck.

The (h/c) haired male stop at his tracks as Tsukishima was still walking not noticing (y/n) had stopped walking and matched his with pace Tsukishima.

This cause them to walk with each others side.

"No. I'm always free." this startled Tsukishima who happened to be now beside (y/n).

Tsukishima thought for to think then started to speak.

"If that's so do you maybe--.....wanna hangout tommorow at the c-cat ca-fe?" 

Again.....He stuttered again but (y/n) didn't care about the stutter because its normal for him to hear people stutter..(why would i say that -_-)

"I dont mind." (y/n) said looking at Tsukishima with a big grin in his face like 'usual'.

616 words

Welps that's all for now bye bye *peace sign*

(cant put emoji im on computer)