Reincarnated Mate [2]

Chapter 2

I stared when I should be yelling rape, but his chest was hard and defined, there were two square breasts and a nipple on the bottom corners.  His abs was visible, even in the semi-darkness.  Three were stacked on the right and three were stacked on the left and there was once huge parenthesis shaped muscles surrounding the stacks.   His hipbones were jutted and I could see the slant going down and into the towel.

I heard a low chuckle and I snapped out of it.

‘WHAT WAS I DOING?’ I mentally screamed in my head.

I could feel the blush rising from my neck and blooming on my face.  I struggled to make it disappeared.

Caleb was in front of me before I even realize that he was.  I backed up trying to get some distance from him.

“Stay away,” I said scared.

He smirked and flopped onto the bed, I roll off while he was still in mid-air. I ran towards the door, as soon as my hand touched the doorknob, I was thrown backwards and my back slammed against the wall.  My hands were pinned together against the wall.  I saw Caleb red eyes again snarling softly.

“Please, don’t do this, I beg of you,” I whispered, tears pouring out of my eyes.

Caleb growled harshly and I whimpered when his fangs were very close to my skin.  Caleb froze staring into my water filled eyes, he growled and yanked himself away from me.

“You got today,” he looked the clock, “Its 1:00 am, when its 1:00 am tomorrow, you are going to do what I bought you for,” he snarled and stalked away.

I let out a shuddering sob and slid down the wall, I pulled up my knees and wrapped my arms around them and sobbed.   Before I knew it I was asleep on the floor.

I moaned and stretched.

“What a dream,” I mumbled.

“It wasn’t,” a voice said next to me.

I snapped my neck around and saw Caleb lying on his back eyes still closed, his hands behind his head showing off the armpit hairs.  He wasn’t bushy, they were thin and you can see a lot more skin then hair.  I could see his bare chest and the steady rise and fall.

“You didn’t… rape me, did you?” I whispered.

One of his eyes opened, “No, I wanted to get used to sleeping with someone, because you are going to be my bedmate for a long time.”

“I rather be your food then your bedmate,” I muttered.

I took off the covers and attempted to get out, but arm wrapped around me waist and I was pulled back to the bed and Caleb was hovering over me.

“That can be arranged, however, since I already got food, I want you to be my bedmate.  Keep in mind, the more you continue to anger me and the rougher and the painful the sex is.  We are having sex whether you like it or not.  I waited too long to be denied now.  You will please me or you will find yourself food for other’s my kind and they are drainers.”

I felt a shiver crawling up my spine.

I stared into his black eyes, he seemed cold, but there is a sliver of kindness.  Caleb rolled off assumed his original position.

“You have ten hours left,” he said.

“What can I do in ten hours, its not like you’ll let me wonder the mansion?” I muttered.

“Take a bath, I like to dirty up a clean person,” he said lustfully.

            I gulped and got up, I’m glad that Caleb did not strip me.